Hawick anybody?

I'll take the kiss anytime! thats my ticket swap for Hawick sorted lassie!

Deal :D
(and for a standing ticked, I'd happily transform into Lassie, woof woof)
((I guess I didn't quite get what you were saying))

Many thanks, terinus1514! Unfortunately it appears you're right. Do you know if it's possible to get from Hawick to Edinbugh/Glasgow after the gig? Thanks!
- trickster

Afraid not....last bus is at 9.10pm and don't think the gig would be finished by then! Hope you can work something out. Even check out some B&Bs just outside the town (Denholm, Bonchester, Ashkirk) and get a taxi out to there after the gig.

Many thanks anyway, teribus1514! You've been very helpful.
- trickster

Hi mate, I'm from Hawick and the way the gig will be (99% certain anyways!) will be all standing down stairs, upstairs for seating. There are fixed seats in the Town Hall upstairs. If you visit this webpage (http://www.pbase.com/lesleyfraser/image/135428744) you can see what the main seating part is. This image (http://www.pbase.com/lesleyfraser/image/135428804) also shows what the venue looks like with seats downstairs but none of these will be there on the 21st. You'll also not get to sit as far along the sides upstairs but some side seats may be available. Hope this helps and hope you enjoy the gig too!

its gonna be easy to get on the stage ... there are stairs right up the middle !!! does hawick know what its let itself in for ??

its gonna be easy to get on the stage ... there are stairs right up the middle !!! does hawick know what its let itself in for ??

Nice try mate! The stairs won't be there on the night as they are only put up for the Colour Bussing as part of the town's Common Riding (long story, Google it for more info). There will, however, be a big metal security rail infront of the stage!!

Are there any Morrissey fans in Dumfries going to the gig in Hawick who could help me out with a lift? I know it's unlikely but i thought i'd try anyway.

Nice try mate! The stairs won't be there on the night as they are only put up for the Colour Bussing as part of the town's Common Riding (long story, Google it for more info). There will, however, be a big metal security rail infront of the stage!!

i did realise that ! i was having a joke ! post perth , let's just hope his mood doesn't result in some huffy cancellations .. Hawick , being not that easy a place to get to , should mean that the audience will be die hards , resulting in a good night ...see you there .. on that rail !!

i did realise that ! i was having a joke ! post perth , let's just hope his mood doesn't result in some huffy cancellations .. Hawick , being not that easy a place to get to , should mean that the audience will be die hards , resulting in a good night ...see you there .. on that rail !!

It will be the die-hards and the locals hopefully! I wouldn't call myself one of the die-hards but love love music and I'm certain he will never play in my hometown again. And if the local people can't support musicians playing the town then they will stop coming, simple as. Really looking forward to it though having seen some of the videos from Perth. But Hawick will be much better!!

PS - I'll get you on that rail just before showtime ok!!

found myself with a spare ticket, anyone in the north west area travelling to hawick by car and have a spare seat, i would be forever grateful :)

ps obviously pay fair share of petrol etc

thanks x

It will be the die-hards and the locals hopefully! I wouldn't call myself one of the die-hards but love love music and I'm certain he will never play in my hometown again. And if the local people can't support musicians playing the town then they will stop coming, simple as. Really looking forward to it though having seen some of the videos from Perth. But Hawick will be much better!!

PS - I'll get you on that rail just before showtime ok!!

seems like dunoon was a good 'un ... lets make hawick THE gig of the tour .. tiny venue and lets face it , probably the best setlist for a long time ..even the 3 new songs should be word perfect by tuesday .. altogether now .. "action is my middle name .....

Yip this is the one see you all up there ,repeat of the City Hall northernleach clamber onto that stage , Waverly pub should be open

Yip this is the one see you all up there ,repeat of the City Hall northernleach clamber onto that stage , Waverly pub should be open

The Waverley is the place to be pre-gig I reckon. Normally really busy before any other gigs I've been to in the Town Hall but think it could be heaving tomorrow night.

No long now guys!! :D

The Waverley is the place to be pre-gig I reckon. Normally really busy before any other gigs I've been to in the Town Hall but think it could be heaving tomorrow night.

No long now guys!! :D

lets hope they have thought ahead and got some moz/smiths on the jukebox !!

Tags
crowd hawick morrissey scotland
Back
Top Bottom