Help me identify this.

The Fourth Gender

I have a rar file here called "cd1." Apparently I never downloaded the other disc. I have no idea what this boot is called, but it is obviously an interview with Moz and Marr. It's 11 tracks and begins with Moz talking in the background while someone fumbles with a tape recorder.

Please help me identify this! Also, if you can direct me to a thread where I can find the other disc, that would be wonderful.

I have a rar file here called "cd1." Apparently I never downloaded the other disc. I have no idea what this boot is called, but it is obviously an interview with Moz and Marr. It's 11 tracks and begins with Moz talking in the background while someone fumbles with a tape recorder.

Please help me identify this! Also, if you can direct me to a thread where I can find the other disc, that would be wonderful.

Why don't you upload it so we can listen to it?

Sounds like Moz & Marrs rare intereview with Nick Kent. the sound quality aint great??

cossy

Back
Top Bottom