Houston Roll Call

I am! Can't wait. Whoo hoo. Five days to go.:guitar:

I'll be there! :D:D

I will be there bright and early-ish.

Alrighty you guys, so what's the story? Any one meeting anywhere? Pre or post show?

Since this is not a GA show, not much to worry about. Bound to be a good time.

cheers

Alrighty you guys, so what's the story? Any one meeting anywhere? Pre or post show?

Since this is not a GA show, not much to worry about. Bound to be a good time.

cheers
Hi,

I think a meetup of Houston fans sounds great. Unfortunately, my friends do not appreciate Morrissey or the Smiths so I will be going alone to the Houston show.

BTW I can't believe there are more fans in Dallas than there are in Houston.

Well i am going solo also none of my friends are into Morrissey. Most of my friends are all Pet Shop Boys, Erasure & Depeche Mode fans. I would like to meet up with fans Saturday. Let me know when and where. :p

i'll be there.

worlds will collide - my mom will be in attendance as well.

and oh but only if, you're really interested...

Classic Numbers W/ Dj wES wALLACE
$3 before 10pm/$6 after

www.numbersnightclub.com
300 westheimer
houston, tx 77004

i'll be at numbers on friday for classic numbers.
the dj promised losts of morrissey and smiths for those in town.

oh, also... the weather on saturday is going to be almost exactly how the weather was when morrissey was in houston in 2007.
isolated thunderstorms and a low 67 of and a high of 75.

Last edited:
looking forward to tonight's setlist. anybody have the stats...was six a record for smiths songs at a moz show last night? i think 5 is the most i ever saw him do live other than 1985 and 86.

looking forward to tonight's setlist. anybody have the stats...was six a record for smiths songs at a moz show last night? i think 5 is the most i ever saw him do live other than 1985 and 86.

no, i'm all wrong. i myself saw 7 at hammerstein 10-28-7...sorry!

Tags
houston
Back
Top Bottom