Houston Roll Call

It was a highly enjoyable show, loved every minute of it and Morrissey was so close, every detail I could see! But I must say that the Atlanta show was better in the fact that I met people there, at this show, I did not meet anyone. Maybe it was the Houston crowd, who knows. Or perhaps waiting outside the venue for a GA show you get to meet more peeps. i have some good pics and some video clips also, I will put on my youtube and on my forum. :guitar::lbf:

Does anyone have any pics or video of First of the Gang to Die? I got on stage that night & would like to find a pic of it. I found a video on youtube but as my luck goes right before I got up, the camera goes out of focus.

Does anyone have any pics or video of First of the Gang to Die? I got on stage that night & would like to find a pic of it. I found a video on youtube but as my luck goes right before I got up, the camera goes out of focus.

Aw, lucky you! :D

I was just going to ask if anyone was in the front row at the show.

It was a highly enjoyable show, loved every minute of it and Morrissey was so close, every detail I could see! But I must say that the Atlanta show was better in the fact that I met people there, at this show, I did not meet anyone. Maybe it was the Houston crowd, who knows. Or perhaps waiting outside the venue for a GA show you get to meet more peeps. i have some good pics and some video clips also, I will put on my youtube and on my forum. :guitar::lbf:

i don't know what you look like but i was looking for you. i was there early, around 2pm when the band arrived. then returned close to 6pm and was out in front on the venue. i didn't even get in line when it formed.

i think you were standing right in front of me.

you took your last picture,
put your camera in your pocket,
and just climbed onstage.

it just put a smile on my face describing it. congrats!

Hi Abrahan,
well I did not get to the venue until 8pm and everyone was in queue to get in the venue. All I did was just go straight to my seat and saw The Courteeners which were not that bad as I thought. Usually most support acts I don't like, but these guys really surprised me a lot. I would have to hear more of their music and perhaps buy one of their cds. Some of the pics I took did not come out because I did not have the flash on, I did not want to be seen with my camera so trying to be careful about it did not pay off. I did take a video and posted it on youtube already.

Did you wait for Morrissey at the end of the show? Not that it really mattered because he went straight to the bus. :squiffy:

Tags
houston
Back
Top Bottom