I drove to the Dallas venue today and...

Mr. Tibbles

...YIKES! Tonight's the Insane Clown Posse show, and there were about 20 people lined up and several others sitting in their cars. This was at 2:45 p.m. (show starts at 7:30). I might have to start dehydrating myself now and prepare to arrive at the Morrissey show around 10 a.m. next Friday! :eek:

ICP fans are quite rabid.

In March I waited 13 hours in line to see AFI though. I guess it just depends on the fanbase in the area.

...YIKES! Tonight's the Insane Clown Posse show, and there were about 20 people lined up and several others sitting in their cars. This was at 2:45 p.m. (show starts at 7:30). I might have to start dehydrating myself now and prepare to arrive at the Morrissey show around 10 a.m. next Friday! :eek:

It could have been just because the ICP fans wanted pit seats.

ICP fans are quite rabid.

In March I waited 13 hours in line to see AFI though. I guess it just depends on the fanbase in the area.

Wow.

I showed up to the last concert AFI did in Chicago right when the doors opened and I got pretty close.I guess it does depend on the area.

At the Petaluma Moz shows in February some fans began lining up for the next night as soon as they got out of that nights performance.

Back
Top Bottom