IANADOAC 2nd week UK charts

I Am Not A Dog On A Chain has dropped from #3 in its first week in the Top 100 Albums to out in its second week.

Also:
Dropped from #1 to #16 in the Official Physical Albums Chart Top 100
Dropped from #1 to #8 in the Official Independent Albums Chart Top 50
Dropped from #2 to #26 in the Official Vinyl Albums Chart Top 40

Related item:

You're country is probably more f***ed than mine concerning immigration - and you seem to have that typical woke insouciant attitude of self-hate concerning your country and its future.

you surely are not a rightwinger. you fit perfectly into the new Moz "fanbase"

Moz is doing it worldwide, dominating the charts all over the planet Earth:thumb:
while the evil one ignores questions about his horse tooths in his dumb ask me whatever you want performance.:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:, hes done nothing happening for the tiny twat:handok:

He's had one platinum album in his entire career, Plenty of artists have sold much bigger numbers and fallen as far.

His political views are one thing. They're not nothing, they're not everything. Except maybe in the US. Not making the Top 200 is embarrassing.
I would have been embarrassing to release a bad record and the record is very good, the statistics are the least of all, they don't mean anything since it is not a time to buy records,also people don't buy like before, people consume music through other means and that makes the singers profit...
MORRISSEY is not worried about sales,he has already won everything and he does not realease an album to make money,he already has a lot, he does it because he cannot stop singing,it is his life!!!!!!

The album is a great album - and Skinny can't f***ing stand it. Poor old Skinny.
It is a great album. Morrissey continues to bless the earth.

And we are doubly blessed because Morrissey’s magic now poisons the leeches that sucked his blood, for oh so many years.

And the more they hang on, with their embedded fangs, the more putrid these draining blood suckers become.

That’s the beauty of this site, it allows us to witness Morrissey killing the scum.

Music really is the best revenge. ?

The one constant negative. If you were a radio station you would just play static all day long, until someone switched you off. Moz fans have always been the type to buy his music when released. So what. Another reason the sales have dropped: the bloody shops are closed. Online retailers like Amazon sell out his album and are very slow to get more batches because (as we all know) their stated policy is to use the warehouses previously occupied by vinyl to sell more important items to housebound millions. Your constant crying and whinging is a major drag. If you are unbalanced in your hate for Moz then take a cliff walk and leave. If you're gonna jump then jump. If you're gonna run home and cry then don't waste my time.
By the way: WTF do you want: every album to sound like Quarry? For anyone who hates every album Moz has done since 2006 Ringleader then my advice is stop clogging up this site. You are obviously no longer a fan. So do the adult sane thing and go away. Forever.
Go and listen to something else. FFS what are you, a child?
Your correct re sales in first lines of your post, what I just can't get my head round is the drop from 3 right out the top 100 to whatever number we don't know, is there a Top 200 chart? (I haven't looked) Amazon have been selling copies and undoubtedly some other shops like Picadilly Records etc online so what would it have taken sales wise to remain in say the Top 40? Top 50? Top 60? etc down to Top 100 itself? I've looked at the chart and there are some artists who've been say in the Top 90's positions and they've moved a few places up or a few places down by selling probably very little. How the hell has Moz crashed at least 97 places when he has been selling you would think enough to at least hang on in there? Doesn't make sense.

And we are doubly blessed because Morrissey’s magic now poisons the leeches that sucked his blood, for oh so many years.

And the more they hang on, with their embedded fangs, the more putrid these draining blood suckers become.

That’s the beauty of this site, it allows us to witness Morrissey killing the scum.

quiet the contrary mate.

Watching the remaining 14 fans delusionally hanging on to their declining racist superstar is the perfect type of quarantine entertainment we all need: Tiger King and morrissey-solo

Brilliant post. Do you think he might do a more introspective gentler album like Vauxhall? IANADOAC has some hints of that such as Once I Saw The River Clean and My Hurling Days Are Done, and the title track itself.
A 'Vauxhall Mark 2' is a great idea!

Aye, Scotland & Ireland dominated the globe. The whole world was green, tartan & speaking Gaelic.
Talking about Scotland at least Moz still in the Top 40 at No.25! That would have been the type of drop or thereabouts I would have expected in UK Top 100 Chart, surprised he didn't hang on somewhere in that chart. Maybe re-enter at some point.

Excellent!!!! Esaaaa!!!

As someone in love with the brilliantly executed Don’t Interrupt the Sorrow, on California Son, I dream of him completing a jazz influenced album. It would also be a showcase for Boz’s woodwind talents.

Morrissey’s voice now works really well with the genre. And I bet he has a soft spot for the likes of Kenny Ball, Norma Winstone, Cleo Laine and George Melly.

For all those who say that Morrissey is racist: being racist is a way to discriminate ,you discriminate for many reasons because,of the color of skin,ugly,fat, skinny, jewish,from of 3rd world, poor,rich,and etc etc etc.Who can say that in your life you have not discriminated against someone? NOBODY CAN!!!! how can you call Morrissey racist?? If we all discriminated to a lesser or greater extent,it is a natural condition of the human species!!. Then hypocrisy is enought!!! Also Moz is silent that is a way that he has to say that he no longer supports For Britain,being as he is,he is not going to say it clearly, but he shows it with his silence,at least i think that!!!!!

omg Skinny is putting you on ignore.
How the f*** will you cope?
You might want to have the Samaritans on speed dial.

His main interaction with me was to call me 'a f***ing disgrace' & falsely accuse me of wanting a journalist dead... he's all sanity & charm.

Your correct re sales in first lines of your post, what I just can't get my head round is the drop from 3 right out the top 100 to whatever number we don't know, is there a Top 200 chart? (I haven't looked) Amazon have been selling copies and undoubtedly some other shops like Picadilly Records etc online so what would it have taken sales wise to remain in say the Top 40? Top 50? Top 60? etc down to Top 100 itself? I've looked at the chart and there are some artists who've been say in the Top 90's positions and they've moved a few places up or a few places down by selling probably very little. How the hell has Moz crashed at least 97 places when he has been selling you would think enough to at least hang on in there? Doesn't make sense.
There has been less than no publicity for this album. Could it be that BBC’s diversity agenda is actually rather narrow? Having shat on Cliff Richards, Morrissey seems to be next in line.

There has been less than no publicity for this album. Could it be that BBC’s diversity agenda is actually rather narrow? Having shat on Cliff Richards, Morrissey seems to be next in line.

It is very narrow.

Everyone loves a comeback though, so he could go courting the press (it's never too late) or he could wait till someone is intrigued enough to start pitching about him, which will happen eventually.

He's potentially a great story - all that immigrant queerness contrasted with the moral panic he keeps triggering in the media everytime they think he's being right-wing.

It's the first time ever a new album of his has had practically zero airplay. The albums usually tumble out of the charts within 4 weeks but that's when they have a single on Radio 2 being played to millions. Without any support it was always going to sink like a stone especially with 60% fan desertion since he supported For Britain. I actually bought my copy in week 2. I might have been the only one!

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info
Back
Top Bottom