I'd Love To (US & UK versions)??

sillyslang

Hello everyone. Been sorting through my collection and i've come across these two versions i have. I can't tell the difference. It's the same with My Love Life and I've Changed My Plea To Guilty, UK and US versions for them too. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks for the reply. I see the US version of My Love Life is longer than the UK version. Could anyone shed light on the difference between the two versions of ICMPTG?

Ok, so the US version of MLL is longer than the UK version but the UK version of ICMPTG is longer than the US. Phew. Very weird. Thanks again for all the help.

I'd Love To US and UK version ARE different. if you listen to the begining there is no guitar just bass on one of them. there is also an extra guitar track all the way though on the us one

I'd Love To US and UK version ARE different. if you listen to the begining there is no guitar just bass on one of them. there is also an extra guitar track all the way though on the us one

They are probably alternate takes. The version on My Early Burglary Years sounds far less finished than the original b-side version which I much prefer.

Back
Top Bottom