Is it true or false that Kewpie is censoring tags in the 'sty??

Actually the cure is the guy singing it. That's what I've come here to tell you.

robert smith is the lead singer of the cure. morrisey is the lead singer in the smiths.

This thread is providing some excellent entertainment on a Saturday night. It's very funny indeed to see certain users latch on to an idea they absolutely know must be correct and run with it. So much anger, so much unresolved enmity. You wonder if there isn't other stuff going on further than the 2ft away that the monitor is. I think the most sensible call has been Helen's eloquent response a few posts up from here.

Flame away, conspiracy theorists. I'm off out to meet some friends and have a few beers.

Peter

Do any of your dicks work? That's all that matters really.

It's very funny indeed to see certain users latch on to an idea they absolutely know must be correct and run with it.
Peter

Are you suggesting that you don't embrace the idea that Morrissey doesn't fan the flames of the light of OMGod? :p

Re: Is it true or false that Kewpie is censoring tags in the \'sty??

I know the user Dave had one of his posts in the Pigsty edited by Kewpie. Because it said last edited by Kewpie.

Also i noticed one member getting banned while in the Pigsty. I do not know what that was about.

It seems like one or more moderators can not stick to keeping their hands off this place. It is really frustrating for the rest of us Morrissey fans. Can the mods please control themselves.

being trusted with certain restricted information I can reveal that:

You have all been lured here under false pretenses and

At a certain time, as yet unknown, the pigsty doors will be locked and you will all be trapped in here forevahhhhh...

* runs for exit

This thread is providing some excellent entertainment on a Saturday night. It's very funny indeed to see certain users latch on to an idea they absolutely know must be correct and run with it. So much anger, so much unresolved enmity. You wonder if there isn't other stuff going on further than the 2ft away that the monitor is. I think the most sensible call has been Helen's eloquent response a few posts up from here.

Flame away, conspiracy theorists. I'm off out to meet some friends and have a few beers.

Peter

Skinny, the post that started this thread was simply asking for one of you mods to confirm or deny the accusations made by NRITH and EPBabe. Either a mod deleted a tag or a mod did not.

Not one mod has answered this question yet, almost 24 hours after it was asked.

I noticed the mods were quick to ban Lightupvirginmary during the first day or so of the Pigsty (before any of you stupid mods had ever even made the rules of the Pigsty clear to the users -- you guys are quite incompetent in everything you do, it seems). From what I could tell, you banned her because she complained about the thread "What is up lightupvirginmary's vagina?". One of the first Pigsty threads. There was no leniency given to her as we adjusted to the Pigsty. She complained upon seeing the headline about her twat blaring across the forum. You mods were quick to ban her, and seemed to take joy in doing so.

Yet, the allegation has been made that Oye Terrence complained to a mod about content in the Pigsty and he was not banned. Instead, the content of the Pigsty was allegedly deleted by a mod.

I'm just trying to work out what the rules really are, and what did or did not actually occur. These matters could be straightened out in two seconds if one of you mods just answered the questions.

If you want my opinion, Lightupvirginmary was banned because she was unpopular in certain cliques of SoLow. The Mods basically punished the rape victim. She complained about seeing the thread about her pussy blaring in a headline across SoLow in the first day of the Pigsty. At this time, the rules of the Pigsty had not even been clearly stated by the mods. People are still confused about what the rules actually are, due to the poor fashion you guys anounced them.

So, why is it so difficult for one of the mods to state whether or not a mod deleted tags at the request of Oye Terrence? Is it because, had Oye complained about the 'sty, the rules state he should be banned? And if a mod censored the 'sty at his request, that mod would be in serious violation of the rules?

If not, just say what happened. Seems a simple question. When mods refuse to answer such simple questions, people will judge them corrupt.

Last edited:
Theo, I don't know you, but you take this board FAR too seriously.

Yet, the allegation has been made that Oye Terrence complained to a mod about content in the Pigsty and he was not banned. Instead, the content of the Pigsty was allegedly deleted by a mod.

So, why is it so difficult for one of the mods to state whether or not a mod deleted tags at the request of Oye Terrence? Is it because, had Oye complained about the 'sty, the rules state he should be banned? And if a mod censored the 'sty at his request, that mod would be in serious violation of the rules?

Wait, wait, wait--I never said that my "oye terence" tag was deleted at Terence's request. In fact, I highly doubt that he would have complained about it in the first place. Whichever mod deleted the tags (because, after all, only a mod can delete them) almost certainly did so of her (yes, her) own accord. It's quite preposterous that she felt the need to remove "oye terence" 3 times when all of the anti-Robby tags were allowed to stay. Favoritism.

Tags
answer the question mods big ones small ones blah blah blah blah blah cranked up really high daddy love me dave the pedophile death to israel! i can tag too kewpie = fail kewpie is a bitch leminated by theo me and helen r hijacking oye theo helen piss and moan theo is a wanker who cares? women make good cooks
Back
Top Bottom