Is Jake back with Moz??

i'm just playing devil's advocate here, because i don't know if the guy in the new picture is jake or not; it's probably not... BUT... none of the points you raise seem to be very valid arguments against.
1) The guy in the new pic DOES look older than jake in the old pic. maybe he's aged well or it's a great angle.
2) "jake's face isn't that long"? The faces look very similar to me.
3) why would he be walking away from him?!?!?! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! i mean this in the nicest way, but are you really that naive? There are photographers around!!! THAT'S why someone would be walking away from someone they're with. For whatever reason, people DO walk away from people the don't want to be photographed with, even if they're with him/her. It happens with industry types all the time, just to use one example. Moz's image is very important to him. If he doesn't want to be photographed with someone, I'm sure he'd walk away from him or her.

Exactly.

...And they still don't. Solo houses only a small percentage of Morrissey fans (obsessives), and outside of here I can't see how the casual fan would care a jot who Morrissey is or isn't going out with. Jake is a nobody in the grand scheme of things. To most fans, he was a consistent but minor figure 14 years ago, of interest only because of his association with Morrissey, and today I would say he was even less.

The solo fans are the ones Morrissey cares the most about. He knows what goes on here. We're the ones who will decide how he goes down in history.

My dog thinks this is a load of crap.

Erm, the guy in the background of the pap photo is a lot taller than Jake (see video grab below), not to mention 10-15 years younger. Never mind the face -- Jake is a little guy.

Very funny, cornelius. :rolleyes:

"whenever jake was around ,moz was as happy as a child at christmas morning "
:pray:

as morrissey likes to put his muse up on record sleeves
:sweet:

i hope he is,i think the jake years and i think"vauxhall and I" and "southpaw grammar" and i say hell yes.

awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

I don't know what I prefer really: that thread, or a romcom with Meg Ryan? It'd be even better with a nice big spliff...:cool:

"And then, pop! goes my heart (pop goes my heaaaaaaart!)" :guitar:

Drew Barrymore as Jake? Mmmmmmmm...Nasty.

Yes...He had never really left, but He is back. Years and years and years of good songs to come... just for you, Oye...

:guitar:"You are gold and silve-e-e-er":guitar:

:pray:

:sweet:

awwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

I don't know what I prefer really: that thread, or a romcom with Meg Ryan? It'd be even better with a nice big spliff...:cool:

"And then, pop! goes my heart (pop goes my heaaaaaaart!)" :guitar:

Drew Barrymore as Jake? Mmmmmmmm...Nasty.

Yes...He had never really left, but He is back. Years and years and years of good songs to come... just for you, Oye...

:guitar:"You are gold and silve-e-e-er":guitar:

hahahaha

what?

Ha ha ha what?
what?

I said

:guitar:"You are gold and silve-e-e-er!!!!!"

just google the video, learn the choregraphy, and come back to me when you get it, babeee:D

"In your dress I confess/ You're the sole sunlight":guitar:

...and there's no explaiiiiniii-iiing!!!!

Now my heaaart is fuuuuull...Sunny...POP!!!:guitar:

what?

I said

:guitar:"You are gold and silve-e-e-er!!!!!"

just google the video, learn the choregraphy, and come back to me when you get it, babeee:D

"In your dress I confess/ You're the sole sunlight":guitar:

...and there's no explaiiiiniii-iiing!!!!

Now my heaaart is fuuuuull...Sunny...POP!!!:guitar:

I know what you're talking about! I love it!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Why isn't this thread in off topic?

Why isn't this thread in off topic?

:DBecause:D I'm in it?:D

("getting cheeky with it, nanana nanana nana" )

I know what you're talking about! I love it!!

You, my friend, are a man/woman of taste.

As Oye fails to go "uh?" again, may I just re-state here that I find the term "the Jake years" quite appropriate, as Jake plays his own instrument so well, not only it keeps Morrissey happy, but he's also the composer we have to thank for all those fab tracks.

Such a talented musician.

View attachment 5956

a twist of fate makes it all worthwhile, long ago when he was a teenage boooyyy, something must have gone rrrright, blahdeblaaah....:guitar:

can anyone answer this question that has been on my mind lol!!

If Morrissey and Jake Walters were once close and are now not, the recent photos in Hot Press and the Years of Refusal album cover with the baby were taken by Jake Walters, so does this mean that they're still on speaking terms? Because I can't imagine moz staying close, especially after all the speculation and ''come back to camden''.

Thanks

If Morrissey and Jake Walters were once close and are now not, the recent photos in Hot Press and the Years of Refusal album cover with the baby were taken by Jake Walters, so does this mean that they're still on speaking terms? Because I can't imagine moz staying close, especially after all the speculation and ''come back to camden''.

Thanks

I don't think Come Back to Camden is a song about Jake, but suppose they're OK with each other.

I don't think Come Back to Camden is a song about Jake, but suppose they're OK with each other.

Thanks Kewpie, so do you have any ideas who camden is about??

Nope, my guess is an imaginary figure or someone in the past who we never knew.

Thanks
Have you not thought that Morrissey using Jake Walters as a photographer again after so many years might be his sly little way of taking the piss out of all the people who speculate and fantasise about their relationship?

You don't think he's oblivious of all the rubbish people write about it do you?

Back
Top Bottom