It’s not about politics

It's a Morrissey website and forum, none of this is real life, or hardly real life. yeah people lose their cool, I'm one of them, but you then sit back and reflect and think, 'I sure was acting like a silly sausage' and move on. the idea that you could actually hate someone on here is bizarro, but he does. He really really hates people on these boards :ROFLMAO: I think he hates me cause I busted in on his plan to make Scanty a mixtape :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: (Yes I really am laughing as I type this.)
well, i do think it is real life in a way. that is, if people are being genuine with each other. i dont want to diminish the online friendships ive had by saying it means nothing because it's not real life. but it's real life without the commitment. so if something becomes too negative, you can easily excise yourself from the situation with no consequences to your personal life. it's also harder to take things personally because a lot of the reason misunderstandings arise is because the people dont know you (like with surface, who i definitely dont like on the board, but who ive admitted might be a decent chap in real life). so why on earth would you ever willfully carry a grudge here? i mean, you'd have to be really working at it to continue on a message board grudge long after the offending incident is over. i mean, sometimes it's fun to have internet fights but then it's also fun to realize that none of it really matters and that you can still be cool with people who you were just enemies with a minute ago. i mean i'd even be cool with dave if he didnt persist in being such a dickwad all the time. but that's the way he wants it, innit?

oh my god, whats this about the mixtape ?! :lbf:

That's a lot of words about not caring about that post. You sure cared when you wrote it.
I imagine your face actually looks like the dog in your profile pic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm unaware of a mixtape. I think "a plan to make a mixtape" is a strange concept, since I don't think anyone has made a mixtape since the 90's? Wouldn't it be a playlist? And if I "had a plan to make" a playlist wouldn't I just make one? I honestly don't know if this is how bhops perceives something that actually occurred on the board or if it's something that was said elsewhere but it doesn't make sense to me. How do you bust in on a plan? Would having my plan busted in on mean I didn't make it? Why?

I'm unaware of a mixtape. I think "a plan to make a mixtape" is a strange concept, since I don't think anyone has made a mixtape since the 90's? Wouldn't it be a playlist? And if I "had a plan to make" a playlist wouldn't I just make one? I honestly don't know if this is how bhops perceives something that actually occurred on the board or if it's something that was said elsewhere but it doesn't make sense to me. How do you bust in on a plan? Would having my plan busted in on mean I didn't make it? Why?
it does for sure sound like something you would do though. you always get these dumb ideas that you think are real neato kewl, like when you make dumb songs.

Dave, Dave, Dave, I notice you've either been hitting that emoji button or commenting on pretty much every post I've been making for the past 3 or 4 weeks. I don't know how many times I have to repeat myself (apparently quite a lot there, you little terrier you) but I have zero interest in engaging with you. I must say I find it comical that you lack the self awareness to spot your own behavior when you complain that others follow you around these boards.

Of course you can keep trying, God loves a trier, but if I feel like engaging with you I'll do so on my terms; until then I suggest you find better ways to use your time, like making Scanty a mixtape, I'm sure you can get a discount on cassettes from your old employers at Kmart.

Cheers,

b, XX.

I guess it's this? It's another one of his "I made a stupid post and you told me it was stupid so you're stalking me" posts. Maybe he has erotomania.

:rolleyes:

very poor articulation FC(n)
no way of knowing what any of this meanso_O
'you plan to do what you do and dont do':crazy:

:hammer:

is it because the price of fuel has gone up? whats with the plank of wood though?
Yes, this was circulating a while ago, I actually posted it to one of my FB friends and we cackled. Gas and wood prices had and have gone up and here in the US the housing market is crazy and there are a lot of people wanting to do renovations to new houses they buy or houses they own and the cost of wood is kind of prohibitive for certain things, or was. I have not looked in a while.
So the joke is or was that this would be on dating sites and men able to offer gas and wood would be more attractive.

Yes, this was circulating a while ago, I actually posted it to one of my FB friends and we cackled. Gas and wood prices had and have gone up and here in the US the housing market is crazy and there are a lot of people wanting to do renovations to new houses they buy or houses they own and the cost of wood is kind of prohibitive for certain things, or was. I have not looked in a while.
So the joke is or was that this would be on dating sites and men able to offer gas and wood would be more attractive.
thanks, i didnt know the price of wood had gone up! i guess i dont buy much wood!

I skimmed right over the mixtape convo.
So, how about mix CDs?
My husband courted me like that :lbf:
We met online, not a dating site, just an online site, both immediately telling each other " I am NOT looking for anything" and you can see how that turned out :lbf:
We bonded over the Smiths, at first.
One day a small box arrived with handwriting I did not recognize. Inside were Smiths mix CDs that he made and he wrote the names of the songs right on the CDs.
And one was "Your the one for me Fatty (a nickname he had given me)" plus, I am not fat anyway......
And the rest is history :lbf:

So, how about mix CDs?
We met online, not a dating site, just an online site, both immediately telling each other " I am NOT looking for anything" and you can see how that turned out :lbf:
One day a small box arrived with handwriting I did not recognize. Inside were Smiths mix CDs that he made and he wrote the names of the songs right on the CDs.
And one was "Your the one for me Fatty (a nickname he had given me)" plus, I am not fat anyway......
that's so romantic!! did he ask you at first if he could send them or did he just do it?

So, how about mix CDs?
Mixtapes are a great way of courting someone back in the day. Of course it can all go horribly wrong, they find your taste in music appalling and then you’ve blown it!

Mixtapes are a great way of courting someone back in the day. Of course it can all go horribly wrong, they find your taste in music appalling and then you’ve blown it!
That was the Dilemma back in the 80s.....

To give a mix tape
Or not to give a mix tape to a girl.
With my choice of music back then
I thought it best not to 😎

If he had sent me The Verve, I would have ghosted him, just because I really hate Bittersweet Symphony

Back
Top Bottom