It’s not about politics

I don't know what this channel is, I found it by accident, but it's hard to disagree with what's on this video , especially when it comes to John Kirby's hypocrisy. In a way it's terrible , but in another way it's so predictable :straightface:
We are living in terrible times, extremely terrible

Last edited:

It's quite odd that putin didn't send these young, angry Dagestanis to a special operation in Ukraine. They could prove ourselves there .
By the way, I must admit that Noa Tishby is a truly beautiful woman :)

I’m not against her message/actions. I simply don’t know who she is trying to make aware, and through that awareness, what, if any actions can possibly be made. It does seem a bit futile.

I didn’t look into the incident. But where are the police? In the States, well armed law enforcement are everywhere. Looks like they just let it happen.
well a current theme of her posts is that jew hatred seems to be an accepted form of bigotry these days. far more accepted than hatred of blacks, for instance. so by calling it out and saying it's not acceptable she's sort of standing up for her people. and maybe the more people who become aware that this is what jew hatred leads to, the more people will stand up against it. that's the hope anyway. but you have to stand up for your people whether it's futile or not.

well a current theme of her posts is that jew hatred seems to be an accepted form of bigotry these days. far more accepted than hatred of blacks, for instance. so by calling it out and saying it's not acceptable she's sort of standing up for her people. and maybe the more people who become aware that this is what jew hatred leads to, the more people will stand up against it. that's the hope anyway. but you have to stand up for your people whether it's futile or not.
People seem to have a very short memory.
The UK used to be proud of bringing people here that genuinely needed a safe place to live, now we have marches through London 100,000 strong with many calling for Jews to be killed.
A short memory indeed, the main problem is that the group calling for their death is a few steps up the grievance hierarchy so no one cares.

The UK used to be proud of bringing people here that genuinely needed a safe place to live, now we have marches through London 100,000 strong with many calling for Jews to be killed.
A short memory indeed, the main problem is that the group calling for their death is a few steps up the grievance hierarchy so no one cares.
jews are white adjacent and therefore oppressors, despite the fact that they've been like the most persecuted people for thousands of years

Who would like to read (or in one case reread) my view on the holocaust?! Taken from a private message that I wrote in March 2022. Now that we’re seeing how readily the lies are being spread by Israelis about what’s happening in Gaza - “they beheaded 40 babies”, “they cooked a baby in an oven” etc., all total nonsense - this is an event that really needs to be called into question as well, because of how much currency it still holds and how it’s used to justify the actions of people in power today.

Mar 2, 2022
You read every survivor account, why are there so many survivor accounts!? How does one survive being in a concentration camp where everyone around them is being gassed and murdered? Where is there to hide? I've never heard of so many survivors of a genocide in my life, and they're so voluble too!

In a nutshell, I don't believe the objective was to kill the people there. I believe the concentration camps were temporary holding camps for Jews to go to before being deported. Madagascar was their original destination although that then fell through. I think the gas chambers are wartime fiction and that the majority of people who died did so from starvation. Due to the war, supplies got more scarce and weren't being brought to the people in the concentration camps. Which isn't to say I don't believe any of the people were outright murdered, I remember reading about a massacre of Jews in Lithuania in 1941 for example. There were pockets of violence but the vast majority of deaths occurred due to the famine-like conditions. There's nothing to be gained from saying people died from mass starvation because it's not exactly *intentional*. The people obviously were receiving supplies up to a point because there were so many survivors, but as the 'allies' started to close in and German forces were in retreat the supplies got cut off.
Does that not make more sense than '6 million people got gassed and murdered and buried while a war raged around them'?

Retrospectively it became a justification for war: "yes, tens of millions of people died in this war which could have been avoided, but look at what they were doing to the Jews in the camps". Jews ran with it, they used it as leverage and got Israel out of it, and sorry to say I believe a lot of those survivor accounts contain false memories. It's like something that starts with one person: "I was there, and I saw people being gassed", then the next person who hears it says "yes, I saw that too!", and then slowly but surely you have thousands of survivors who claim to have seen this thing happening and are convinced that they did.

I know for some reason you like Jordan Peterson: he has spoken at length about false memory in relation to hysteria around satanic rings during the 1980s, but he never once mentions false memory concerning the holocaust. Even if he wanted to he couldn't (he was asked about Jewish influence during one of his public appearances a few years ago and after considering it for a few moments he simply stated: "I can't do it"). Is there a more taboo subject in western discourse? It's taboo by design. There's nothing more controversial than asking questions about a nearly 80 year old event, do you not find that strange?

As for how many people truly died: leaving aside everything I just said, we can say for certain that it's not 6 million anyway. That was only ever an estimate but then became a number that can't be questioned or tampered with. Even if it was close, it's not going to be precisely 6 million. So what is it: 5,700,298? 6,001,501? Etc. We can't ask! For the record I don't believe it's anywhere close to that number. I don't agree either that they were treated terribly for centuries. At what point do you state: "all right, we've been run out of nearly every country and region that we've ever resided in, maybe some of the problem lies with our own behaviour"? Jews from Lithuania moved here in the early 1900s to the city in Ireland where I was born, everything was okay for a while but they were practicing usury and before long they were hounded out of the city. It's a recurring theme. But it's a good ruse they've got going: to be probably the most powerful ethnic group on the planet whilst simultaneously claiming to be the most victimised.

‘my people’ ‘your people’, some of the roots of the problem may be in that line of thought.

Nobody gives a shit about ANYTHING you have to say! @Born to Harangue

Scuttle off to your David Icke speech, or better yet, shuffle off your mortal coil and rid us of your racism and insanity.

Kind regards, JM

I don’t watch David Icke or Alex Jones because I’m not interested in far-fetched conspiracies in which you have to take massive leaps in logic in order to follow along. Everything in my post was rational, “six million people were systematically exterminated in camps during a war” is what’s far-fetched. It’s an industry with a lot of money in it, I have no option but to question it since it’s an event that has been used constantly for decades to guilt trip and shake down other countries for aid and reparations. The fact that it has been weaponised and is used now to deflect criticism from Israel’s war crimes makes questioning it a necessity. Unlike you I don’t like lies, so if I thought for a second that I was saying this for the wrong reasons - out of spite, or to advance an agenda despite having doubts about it - then I wouldn’t say it. I believe what I’m saying to be true, or at least truer than the narrative we’re required to accept. If I called into question the numbers that died in the Irish famine, the Armenian genocide, in Cambodia under Pol Pot, or in the Soviet Union under Stalin, you’d turn a blind eye to it. The Zionists and their acolytes are the weirdest cult going, and you’re a prime example of that. Worse than Scientologists. The fact that you’ve wished death on me for the second time for not accepting certain narratives is further proof to me - as if any more were needed - that Zionism is a death cult.

Last edited:
‘my people’ ‘your people’, some of the roots of the problem may be in that line of thought.

Definitely. The Jews were likeable with their suspicious out-group status for the two milliennia of their exile. They didn't skulk in the shadows like the Romani; they were gifted and clever, prospering by their wits, rightful descendants of the trickster Jacob. The problem is that whenever a group gets power everything goes wrong. They blow all their sympathy credit. The Christians were persecuted by the pagans, but as soon as the winds shifted, they turned around and persecuted the pagans. In today's case, the once-dispossessed and -genocided have the become the dispossessors and genociders.

Noa Tishby should consider that Israel's behavior might be the cause of some amount of anti-Semitism these days.

Last edited:
Definitely. The Jews were likeable with their suspicious out-group status for the two milliennia of their exile. They didn't skulk in the shadows like the Romani; they were gifted and clever, prospering by their wits, rightful descendants of the trickster Jacob. The problem is that whenever a group gets power everything goes wrong. They blow all their sympathy credit. The Christians were persecuted by the pagans, but as soon as winds shifted, they turned around and persecuted the pagans. In today's case, the once-dispossessed and -genocided have the become the dispossessors and genociders.

Noa Tishby should consider that Israel's behavior might the cause of some amount of anti-Semitism these days.

Yes, interesting. But I do want to make clear,
that I was speaking in more general terms, and not specifically on people that identify as Jewish.

As much as I love what other cultures bring to the table, and these cultures and even some of their traditions should be protected. I do believe that there is a problem with identity and the ‘us against them’ mentality.

I was on the march on Saturday with my friend who is Jewish and is the child of refugees who had nearly all the members of his family murdered in a concentration camp. There were many Jewish people there and even Hassidic Jews. We were all there because we believe bombing innocent civilians is wrong and the march was peaceful. I saw no one calling for more deaths - Jewish or otherwise - and I wouldn't dream of going on a march that did so. The MSM media are conveniently omitting to report that many Jewish people oppose the bombing. See how they misrepresented what happened at Liverpool Street Station where there was a huge Jews against Genocide banner.

Zionism is a secular nationalistic sadistic belief system quite distinct from Judaism

What happened in the WWII concentration camps was dire and extreme but propaganda did play a major role for allies

Am I the first to only become aware this week of the fact that one of the biggest ever discoveries of gas was located a decade ago off the coast of Gaza, and that while it officially belongs to various parties and the whole world, Israel has just started to issue licences for its recovery and export?
https://www.planetcritical.com/p/ev...792&post_id=138458917&isFreemail=true&r=22u0q

The rest of the world should be helping them talk and find political solutions. Instead, tolerance of this holocaust is Gaza means anything is allowed anywhere. Horrible.

One suggestion which worked previously in Finland would supposedly work like this:
A joint ‘desacralisation’ of the conflict could have led to the following solution. Regardless of whether their parents or grandparents once fled of their own accord, in the hope of returning soon under the protection of victorious Arab armies, or were displaced by Israeli forces, an injustice has been committed against the Palestinian refugees. Something that was theirs has been taken from them and for this they are entitled to compensation.

The property they left has a contemporary market price and the income lost can be estimated. Israel would financially compensate the refugees (in reality their heirs) for what they lost and in this way acknowledge the injustice inflicted. In return, those to be compensated would renounce their right of return. The benefits would be settled through civil law by impartial courts and paid to individuals or families.
- https://www.socialeurope.eu/israel-palestine-a-comparative-perspective

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom