It's so hot I'm melting

And more HAARP rain rings created today.

w7dNYhS.png

Look how accurate they are and the three in the south of Finland are in the same place!
Zoomed out more this time to get the one in Sweden and the ones further north in Finland.

And today:

0WoYUaO.png

Sweden bracing itself for the warmest day this summer and it's 27 degrees Celsius at 10 in the morning. At first they banned bbq's in public places but now we have a complete ban with signs put up everywhere and even inside stores where they are no longer selling bbq items and such.

The romans used sage, salvia, to stay cool in heat. I tried it a few years ago and it worked. The best recipe is sage in some tomato juice which in turn explains the spanish love for gazpacho when it is el skorchio.

You really had to break the news to me did ya?
Fuuuuck!
I'm one too. I know it's really unpopular to be an unrepentantly sexual being on a site dedicated to the original asexual homosexual, but here I am,
f***ing my way to nirvana or something similar. Why not? Life can be a real bitch. May as well feel good on the way to the grave.

I'm in Ireland and we had a mini-heatwave yesterday but today's it's raining heavily. Tomorrow night I'm at Madness and was planning on not wearing a jacket so I could proudly display my recently bought 'Salford Lads Club - A Light That Never Goes Out' t-shirt, but I'll have to rethink that.

I'm a gingernut, so it's hard. It's not the heat that's bothering me so much anymore, but the boredom of waking up to the same benign nothingness every day. Jeez....a change in weather is the only excitement I get in life.
Buy some records. I love the excitement of waiting for them to arrive, and the excitement of opening them, and then trying to figure out when/how I'll get the time and empty house to ever listen to them. I'm wondering if you can install a record player in the car. Changing sides could be tricky though while driving.

Buy some records. I love the excitement of waiting for them to arrive, and the excitement of opening them, and then trying to figure out when/how I'll get the time and empty house to ever listen to them. I'm wondering if you can install a record player in the car. Changing sides could be tricky though while driving.
Marvellous. Your enthusiasm is endearing.

A health issue not many link to heatwaves is diabetes and there are theories as to why heatwaves make people suffer from it but I think it has to do with sleep cause in heat people cannot get the same length and quality of sleep and not sleeping enough causes diabetes along with other things of course.

HAARP in action down under.

maxresdefault.jpg

Sweden had several of those in recent years and the weather people claim they are a normal weather phenomenons but that is a lie but they sure come up with new names for these things real quick.

Pilla just told me she saw a undertaker car drive off with another probable victim of the heatwave, in that case the second one this week in this area alone.

From Lake Geneva to a Finland station, HAARP stations.

Klhm3Y8.png

Those finnish stations are very accurate and hard at work.

Back
Top Bottom