I've Changed my Plea....to Bluejeans

SandiR

I think Morrissey is the most dashing man on this planet. I love how he looks in his dress slacks and shirts. However, I just finished watching "Who put the M" for the million'th time and must say that he REALLY REALLY looks great in jeans!!

When I saw him in Tulsa last year, he wore jeans and looked great!! Since then he has rocked the "slacks". I would love to see him wear jeans again!!! ( At least in Atlanta, which is the last time I will see him) What do you think? :p

I LOOOOOOOOOVE Mozzer in jeans. He looks so much more relaxed and approachable or something.

I agree!! I would love to see him wear a pair of jeans and a brown D&G button down!! Maybe we can link this to the Frink!! HAHA :D

Still my favorite pic of him:
fullwallshot-1.jpg

Yes Yes Yes Oh Yes!!
I have a Moz jeans fetish -guilty as charged :)

I prefer jeans over suits too! Bring 'em back!!!
forum3.jpg

Part of the problem, I would assume, is that all the major jeans companies (LEVI STRAUSS, bastards) have moved their production to Asia. The jeans no longer fit the same.

Apparently Asian sweatshop worker have no grasp for the wider Western ass. (Or Morrissey might object to sweatshops.)

Part of the problem, I would assume, is that all the major jeans companies (LEVI STRAUSS, bastards) have moved their production to Asia. The jeans no longer fit the same.

Apparently Asian sweatshop worker have no grasp for the wider Western ass. (Or Morrissey might object to sweatshops.)

I seem to recall for the longest time that Morrissey prefers vintage Levis, even when he was with the Smiths.

I never new they sold vintage Levis, but there you go. So, that cuts out the sweatshop factor.

I can't believe he wore jeans tonight!! (they all did for that matter) I'd like to think that we had something to do with it. ;) Please wear them in Atlanta!!! :D

View attachment 3631

Thanks to the person who took this photo. :)

Enter the Guilty Plea!!
HELLO DENIM!!!! That is hot!!!! I think I would have fainted in Merrillville.

1721862788_a05be07c66.jpg

1721004805_a47c1b68fa.jpg

1721018005_6e86dcea6e.jpg

LOL, I would have loved to have been there (for obvious reasons of course, but also...) just to see how crazy YOOUUU would have gone to see all that goodness in a full jean outfit! :D

Stark naked save from some strategically placed gladioli would be good.:DHe`d get sooooo much good publicity.:D

i love moz in jeans he looks really sexy and much younger,but he`s delicious no matter what he wears......yum yum yum :)

Back
Top Bottom