Jakarta - Tennis Indoor Theater (May 10, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

How Soon Is Now? / You Have Killed Me / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Alma Matters / Black Cloud / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I Know It's Over / First Of The Gang To Die / Meat Is Murder / Let Me Kiss You / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / To Give (The Reason I Live) / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Speedway // Still Ill

set list provided by Miss Garden, an anonymous person.

• Photo from Winda Malika Siregar / Path. Link from Miss Garden.

jakarta.jpg

Last edited:
Is Morrissey's bodyguard being a little overprotective?

Still Ill

If he was pulled into the pit that would be a disaster. Mob mentality scares the hell out of me, there's no telling what would happen.

That crowd did seem more awake. :o I haven't watched these videos yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
If he was pulled into the pit that would be a disaster. Mob mentality scares the hell out of me, there's no telling what would happen.

I agree.

Have you ever been in the pit of a Morrissey concert before? The pit of a Morrissey concert is not a mob. Most of the people down there are friends who travel everywhere to see him, not a random group of drunks. And the ones who aren't in that group are usually nice people in control of their faculties enough to be gentle and not hurt Morrissey if he fell on their heads. Even in Jakarta, shocking as that might sound to you.

thanks alot japra for the answer. finally watched some of the videos wow..what a great reception!did the audience sang along to EVERY song of the set?looks like a great night....

did he say sth in indonesian ? sometimes he does that like in turkey saying merhaba..or in germany "guten abend"...
edit oh i just saw he said acc to a youtube user"Selamat malam penonton"
i assume its means welcome or good evening?

hoping for a cleaer closer vido of "last night I.."but im glad anyway someone filmed it.
and more videos..
anyway,i hope he comes back to you in the future... but... who wouldnt come back to that adoring crowd?

Last edited:
thanks alot japra for the answer. finally watched some of the videos wow..what a great reception!did the audience sang along to EVERY song of the set?looks like a great night....

did he say sth in indonesian ? sometimes he does that like in turkey saying merhaba..or in germany "guten abend"...
edit oh i just saw he said acc to a youtube user"Selamat malam penonton"
i assume its means welcome or good evening?

hoping for a cleaer closer vido of "last night I.."but im glad anyway someone filmed it.
and more videos..
anyway,i hope he comes back to you in the future... but... who wouldnt come back to that adoring crowd?

yes, at the beginning he said : Selamat malam, Jakarta! which means good evening.
and he also said: "Aku cinta kamu (I love you), with all my heart, may we further never apart". then you know, we just can't hold our tears.
it was very very very beautiful for us and it was the best 1,5 hours in my life.

Is that not what his security guy is paid to do? Protect him? When you see morrissey arrive at concert halls those security men always look serious. Some morrissey fans can be can over enthusiastic where danger can happen. If Morrissey was pulled into the pit he could seriously be hurt. we then don't see the show and the security men get sacked?

Back
Top Bottom