Kewpie

The mods get angry after recent criticism and gang up on the offending posters:eek:

Jukebox Jury

Cool.. no one invited me to do any ganging up.. where can I join in?

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I the only one getting tired of this constant knocking of Kewpie?

In the couple of years I've been here I've found her to be very helpful, useful and informative.

Only once has she moved a post of mine (I think) and that was to create a new thread - apparently the topic I'd raised warranted it's own thread.

This constant barrage of abuse is very close to bullying and I'm sure that no Morrissey fan would want to be accused of being a bully.

I've never met her, so I've no idea what she's like in the real world, but I do hope that this crap is like water off a duck's back to her.

Love, peace and harmony.

Dave

In the couple of years I've been here I've found her to be very helpful, useful and informative.

Only once has she moved a post of mine (I think) and that was to create a new thread - apparently the topic I'd raised warranted it's own thread.

This constant barrage of abuse is very close to bullying and I'm sure that no Morrissey fan would want to be accused of being a bully.

I've never met her, so I've no idea what she's like in the real world, but I do hope that this crap is like water off a duck's back to her.

Love, peace and harmony.

Dave

She is a deviant little prick I find. I grew tired of getting really patronising PMs from her telling me to ignore threads or not fight my own case as it would give a negative vibe to Solo.
She is really insulting to many members and we can only hope that one day she shall tumble out of her ivory tower!

Love PTxx.

If she was so terrible, these threads would have been shut down :crazy:

She can also be very unrelenting when making things right for those who have been aggravated by someone who doesn't behave. Just leave her alone, please? Are we that bored? Do we want the games threads back? :D

If she was so terrible, these threads would have been shut down :crazy:

She can also be very unrelenting when making things right for those who have been aggravated by someone who doesn't behave. Just leave her alone, please? Are we that bored? Do we want the games threads back? :D

I want the games thread!!!

Love PTxx.

What hasn't she ever done to me, mate?

:eek:
She's raped and murdered your family???
:rolleyes:

Stop sucking up to her in hope that you won't get banned.

So the answer is willfully getting banned? You know it's going to happen. It’s happened to others who’ve tried to do what you’re doing in the crass and vulgar manner in which you’re doing it. Will they never learn?

Dave, Kewpie HAS made some serious errors in judgment as a moderator. You just never see the plausibility of this because the manner in which people air their complaints is often blindsighted by rage. But rest assured, she has wronged some of us in ways that we would get banned or at the very least an infraction if we were to behave in such manners.

That's because she thrives on this.

And so what? You’re feeding it? Take a look around you at this thread. See all the people who are disagreeing with you? I am not one of them. I disagree with some actions Kewpie has taken, as they seem to me to legitimately display a breach of site TOS. But the belligerence and force to which you and others put to your arguments of this detract any meaning to those who read them. They won’t listen to you if you act in such a manner. Again, I say, look around you, and you’ll see evidence of this. If you’re going to prove a point, which god knows, I am all for, you need to be calm about it and not overbearing. Otherwise you’re just wasting space on this forum and chances are you will be banned for it. I didn’t say it was fair. But it’s life. Deal with it.

nope, me too

absolutely. When I had a question, she always answered it in an informative and useful way. Never had any trouble with her.

PT is their any chance you can send me the link to the banner in your signature, i wouldnt mind sporting that in mine(unless you want to be an original which i understand)

With all due respect, just because she hasn't wronged you doesn't mean she hasn't wronged others. You are not the sun. :blushing:

no, I am not the sun, but I think you have too much time on your hands.
Have you got nothing else to do than grumbling about Kewpie the whole day?

no, I am not the sun, but I think you have too much time on your hands.
Have you got nothing else to do than grumbling about Kewpie the whole day?

I don’t think I should have to answer you about what I do with my time.
If you’ve read any of my posts, you’d know that I’ve been nothing but calm, logical, and respectful (where respect is due) throughout this. Yes, I do respect Kewpie. But as I’ve mentioned, I personally think she has made some errors which are in abuse of power.
If you haven’t read any of my posts, which I’m assuming you’ll say as to spare yourself the humiliation of saying you used YOUR valuable time reading my so called “grumbling” posts, then you are blindly firing out disrespect, much like Revol, here, the starter of this thread.

:eek:
She's raped and murdered your family???
:rolleyes:

So the answer is willfully getting banned? You know it's going to happen. It’s happened to others who’ve tried to do what you’re doing in the crass and vulgar manner in which you’re doing it. Will they never learn?

Dave, kewpie has made some serious errors in judgment as a moderator. You just never see the plausibility of this because the manner in which people air their complaints is often blindsighted by rage. But rest assured, she has wronged some of us in ways that we would get banned or at the very least an infraction if we were to behave in such manners.

And so what? You’re feeding it? Take a look around you at this thread. See all the people who are disagreeing with you? I am not one of them. I disagree with some actions kewpie has taken, as they seem to me to legitimately display a breach of site tos. But the belligerence and force to which you and others put to your arguments of this detract any meaning to those who read them. They won’t listen to you if you act in such a manner. Again, i say, look around you, and you’ll see evidence of this. If you’re going to prove a point, which god knows, i am all for, you need to be calm about it and not overbearing. Otherwise you’re just wasting space on this forum and chances are you will be banned for it. I didn’t say it was fair. But it’s life. Deal with it.

tl;dr

cheers PT, a little adjustment needed, will do tomorrow

Tags
revol=nob! revol=shit
Back
Top Bottom