Kill Uncle Is Good, Isn't It?

B

Boz Boorer

Does anybody else think "Kill Uncle" is a good album? Why do the critics slag it off so much? I listened to it and really enjoyed it!

> Does anybody else think "Kill Uncle" is a good album? Why do the
> critics slag it off so much? I listened to it and really enjoyed it!

I think "Kill Uncle" is a fantastic album. I know just one other person who agrees.

i like kill uncle a lot. it has some fantastic pop songs on it. i dont "love" every song, but moz is allowed a few misteps.

i dare someone to tell me that "our frank," "sing your life," and "mute witness" arent endlessly singalong-able and classic songs (the first two especially).

I find myself listening to "kill uncle" all the time.
I love it!
but others complain that it didn't pick up enough steam blah blah,

> I find myself listening to "kill uncle" all the time.
> I love it!
> but others complain that it didn't pick up enough steam blah blah,

But do you skip over 'Harsh Truth...'? Surely the most insipid tune of his career and an uninspired lyric to go with it. Makes Dial-A-Cliche look like There Is A Light...

Kill Uncle have somes pearl in like : there'sa place, driving your girlfriend home, king leer...

better than Southpaw

> Kill Uncle have somes pearl in like : there'sa place, driving your
> girlfriend home, king leer...

> better than Southpaw

I like this album very much. I particularly love how Morrissey sounds in 'Our Frank', there is a sexiness there.

re: 'the harsh truth of the camera eye'

> But do you skip over 'Harsh Truth...'? Surely the most insipid tune of his
> career and an uninspired lyric to go with it. Makes Dial-A-Cliche look
> like There Is A Light...

That's the 1st song I listen to everytime I put that cd on. In fact, it's my favorite song on 'Kill Uncle'. "The harsh truth of the camera eye, telling you all that you never wanted to know. Showing what you didn't want shown..." How is that song not inspired? I think the story behind that song is captivating. "I don't want to be judged anymore, I would rather be loved..." Tug the heart-strings much!

Back
Top Bottom