Lille and Paris rescheduled for November

Sheridan Whiteside

Sweet and Tender Hooligan
According to Moz's myspace site.

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Paris + Lille Shows Rescheduled
Morrissey is once again throwing his arms around Paris - and Lille - after June’s postponements.

The rescheduled dates are:

Nov 10 Lille, Aeronef
Nov 12 Paris, Le Zenith

Original tickets remain valid. There are also some tickets for sale at avosbillets.com and fnac.com.

Has anyone used fnac from the UK? Hoping to buy tickets for lille, will tickets from fnac be OK? Is the system where you pick the tickets up from the shop reliable? Never been to a gig outside UK before so being a bit cautious and looking for a bit of advice, Avobillets want €30 to post tickets! Any advice on fnac would be greatly appreciated :)

Has anyone used fnac from the UK? Hoping to buy tickets for lille, will tickets from fnac be OK? Is the system where you pick the tickets up from the shop reliable? Never been to a gig outside UK before so being a bit cautious and looking for a bit of advice, Avobillets want €30 to post tickets! Any advice on fnac would be greatly appreciated :)

I bought a ticket from Fnac from the UK. I got my ticket sent out to me two days after buying it ( much quicker than ticketmaster:mad:). I paid about 50 euro altogether including postage, also had to pay about £1.50 for my bank to convert the cash.

I bought mine from Avobillets and opted to pick them up from the venue on the day. They sent me the usual confirmation email followed by (in English) details about collection, which arrived the following day. All in all I paid £83.07 for a pair, but this would have been about £80 if I had used my Nationwide flexi account Visa card. Sterling had a good day yesterday against the Euro, so it will be even less now.

£40 a ticket is comparable to London gigs.

EDIT: Oooops! My tickets are for Paris. Same applies though I suppose?

Last edited:
:tears: I've just had a guided visit of the Paris venue that was initially planned (Heritage days). Well if Morrissey had played there sooner I could have gone because there used to be a kennel. Also, a baby elephant, dancing girls, a water show and a special bus service.

And now nobody (eg the tourists) will see the palm trees of that historical venue because wotshisface had the sniffles so had to reschedule :rolleyes:

:doh:

I mean if you're taking foreigners to Parish might as well show them the sights instead of just taking their money and running.:rolleyes:

(NB/ repeat/ Johnny /nice little venue next door /18 euro.)

Back
Top Bottom