Liverpool - Empire Theatre (July 18, 2023) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Stop Me If You Think You've Heard This One Before / I Wish You Lonely / Frankly, Mr. Shankly / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Girlfriend In A Coma / Our Frank / Knockabout World / Sure Enough, The Telephone Rings / Half A Person / My Hurling Days Are Done / Bonfire Of Teenagers / Everyday Is Like Sunday / The Loop / Please, Please, Please, Let Me Get What I Want / Speedway // Irish Blood, English Heart

Setlist courtesy of whichway2 via setlist.fm

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone recognise this pre-show track?
I know it from somewhere, but no hits via my usual search routines...

FWD.

Just wondering if Smiths_85 ever made it to the gig...or is he still at Wetherspoon's, in the bar, with his head on the bar?

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish he’d pull a rabbit out of the hat one of these days. Take everyone by surprise.

Reel Around the Fountain, Back to the Old House, My Love Life, Wide to Receive.

Something like that.

I wish he’d pull a rabbit out of the hat one of these days. Take everyone by surprise.

Reel Around the Fountain, Back to the Old House, My Love Life, Wide to Receive.

Something like that.
I'm dreaming of a time when 'Hand in Glove' is played. Has he done it in the last few years - or at all since the Smiths split?

Please play Sweet and Tender Hooligan… please, please, please,
“Irish blood, Eng…” I’m out of there.

Back
Top Bottom