local crew t-shirt question

I would like to know how many different version of the Local Crew t-shirt exist ? mine got "You have killed me" under Local crew but I found this one with an other quote.
any help?

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

I have a yellow one that just has MORRISSEY in bold letters and Local crew directly beneath it. There is nothing else on the shirt, nothing fancy but the lettering is very similar to that as was on the t-shirts the band were wearing at the time of Jolbraith. (not sure if I spelt that right)

I believe it to be from the same time that the lads were all wearing Jolbraith T-shirts (I think its the Quarry tour) But I can not be certain.

I would like to know how many different version of the Local Crew t-shirt exist ? mine got "You have killed me" under Local crew but I found this one with an other quote.
any help?

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

I have that one in the photo;
very nice it is to;
but i bought it as a large but it's
a xL with a italian style backstage pass,
with the sale, i think there's a few shirts about;)

last year in düsseldorf they were wearing shirts saying 'I've been shifting gears all of my life' which i found very amusing!
i'd really love to have one of those

I've got one with the "I've been shifting gear all of my life" under "Local Crew". I.e. the one pictured.

I've got one with the "I've been shifting gear all of my life" under "Local Crew". I.e. the one pictured.

the one i saw was different - if i remember right it was blue and 'shifting...' was in big bold letter, with a small pic of moz under it!

Back
Top Bottom