Low in high school leak (go to page 9 or 10)

Last edited:
I can't believe by now there's no Link to download.
I tried almost all links out there... nothing works.
I wasted more than an hour trying all of them, so frustrating.

Can someone explain the fascination with getting a leaked version? We are within the 72 hour window; can't everyone just relax? You've already heard 25% of the finished product, plus another 4 of the songs done live.

I can't believe by now there's no Link to download.
I tried almost all links out there... nothing works.
I wasted more than an hour trying all of them, so frustrating.

There's people out there that have physical copies and they're not sharing. So damn selfish.

Can someone explain the fascination with getting a leaked version? We are within the 72 hour window; can't everyone just relax? You've already heard 25% of the finished product, plus another 4 of the songs done live.

Just a wild hunch but I suspect it's to do with excitement for the album and wanting to hear it, you know, as soon as possible.

Impatience, in a word.

It is arriving in record stores today with the rest of their shipments. I expect to listen to it later today or tomorrow.

I got an email from HMV telling me they shipped my order today, so fingers crossed the postie will bring it in the morning.

They look nice on the turntables:

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Ok, here is the point where i see lots of pictures of people getting the Album but no Links to download it, something is missing... right?

Back
Top Bottom