Lund - Sparbank Arena (Nov. 8, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Speedway / Suedehead / Certain People I Know / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Staircase At The University / Scandinavia / Trouble Loves Me / Istanbul / Kick The Bride Down The Aisle / How Soon Is Now? / The Bullfighter Dies / I'm Not A Man / Meat Is Murder // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by David Karlsson.

• BILDEXTRA: Morrissey i Lund (11 photos) - Sydsvenskan. Link posted by @MozzeriansATW / Twitter via docinwestchester.

lund.jpg

Last edited:
Shocking to see some of photos posted here. Some places look so cheap, sort of warehouses or worse. Not fair. Morrissey and his fans deserved better venues.

I'm afraid your are right.
Not all them but some of the venues are terrible.

One of his best concerts in years! No doubt! So much alive and.a great set list!

Please Moz, if you read this forum, if you peruse this thread....Dump Jesse Tobias.

Please more than anything in modern music, remove Jesse from your band.

The majority of your fans can return to you once you leave the Jesse Tobias era behind.

This isn't a joke.

Your musical output had been destroyed by Jesse's playing and composition.

It truly is time to move on.

Honestly.....do the Right thing.

No More Jesse Tobias.

Thank you.

I thought Swedish people were supposed to be good looking. The guy in the middle looks like a Cro-Magnon man. Is there a lot of in-breeding that goes on in Sweden? The photo looks like a scene from the movie "Deliverance" Can cousins legally marry? What's the deal?

Please Moz, if you read this forum, if you peruse this thread....Dump Jesse Tobias.

The majority of your fans can return to you once you leave the Jesse Tobias era behind.

This isn't a joke.

No More Jesse Tobias.

Thank you.

Well, if the flu finds its way back into Cirque du Morrissey and a few shows are shelved, one can only derive that he has read your somewhat sad post and called in a replacement. Be assured that you can take great comfort in playing old cassettes of bootleg shows pre-Tobias if you find yourself about to combust.

I thought Swedish people were supposed to be good looking. The guy in the middle looks like a Cro-Magnon man. Is there a lot of in-breeding that goes on in Sweden? The photo looks like a scene from the movie "Deliverance" Can cousins legally marry? What's the deal?

*yawn*
Oh look it's AztecCamera who obviously happens to be the long lost love child of Marilyn Monroe and a young Elvis Presley. The scamp is starting a new career as a comedian. Shame it couldn't get a laugh even if our ozone was teaming with nitrous oxide.

To quote Sir Walter Raleigh, "what a deplorable, heinous and loathsome pile of human waste this mouth breather we unfortunately have in our midst is. Here's hoping it looks up next time it rains and drowns."

I'm afraid your are right.
Not all them but some of the venues are terrible.

Touring is expensive and I think they managed very well, for example, in Rome or Milan, they booked the cheapest venues, sold a lot of tickets at the highest price and then they can book better place as in Vienna or Paris. No doubt, he got a cleaver tour manager, maybe if Morrissey would stop to writing certain statement with chart I will feel less idiot for bought his tickets.

This isn't a joke.

No More Jesse Tobias.

Thank you.

Your right the lawnmower needs a new air filter. Tosserry you tight wad get your hand in yer pocket and maintain the lawnmower before it packs in or just get a brand new one.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

And I think they look american which is european which could be anything. We await the UK gigs with wooden teeth in the audience.

Considering that Morrissey already has a name firmly written in Gold in the music history, how is it possible that he has no one responsible for checking the venues he's intended to play in advance? Shocking to see some of photos posted here. Some places look so cheap, sort of warehouses or worse. Not fair. Morrissey and his fans deserved better venues. And the towns chosen. How does it work? What big business took him to Lund? A mystery to me?

Morrissey plays best in absolute kips. I would much prefer to see him in concert somewhere like Glasgow Barrowlands than the O2. The small intimate venues are best. Modern concert halls are crap.

Benny. I understand exactly what you mean and don't disagree. But one thing strikes me when I read your repeated posts. Surely posting negative comments on a board dedicated to an artist you appear to hate is far far sadder than anything Moz is doing. If you don't like his music why not just stop listening to it ? Isn't it pretty pathetic to spread so much time spreading negativity ? Does it make really make you happy ?

https://translate.google.com/transla.../&edit-text=
http://www.expressen.se/noje/morriss...en-att-svimma/

By Per Hägred, Kvällstidningen Expressen

So good was Morrissey Sweden Premiere Yesterday

Initiated with offering us a kiss.
Yes there are many, who, thank God, it is now called, mint chocolate this evening in Lund, where the dress code is very black.
But also creep who got four people to faint.

Twelve years ago I saw him last. It was on a packed KB in Malmö. Pretty good then. He was in great spirits and offered an intimate concert. Some of the numbers from that night lingers when he any sparbössearenan in Lund muddy outskirts.
Half an hour after the appointed time they step out on stage. Half an hour filled with assorted YouTube clips, including his own (background films continues during the concert).
The musicians start with some kind of greeting ritual where the bucks for one another. They are dressed, yeah mind goes to the Swedish dance band fashions.
Starts with an old Smith wallop.
Then he says "thank you," the old Sweden lover, and there will be many Swedish words this evening. Continuing with two golden oldies from their own catalog, "Speedway" from "Vauxhall and I" and "Suedehead" from "Viva Hate".
Then there is a long section in which he mostly engaged last album, which came in last summer. Although it is not his strongest album, it is great to hear it considering it is removed from Spotify. Among other hard he flirts with the enthusiastic crowd by poking in "Scandinavia".
Personally, I'm pretty tired at that very sharp sound of the two guitarists banging on and drowns Morrissey interesting song. But what the hell do I know?
Since the attacks on television news and that Ebola has become a novelty only now when the white part of the populations affected.
Morrissey is in a good mood throughout the concert, giving much and the audience eating out of his hands as well.
Sweden could be his second home.
Finally, he shares the stencils and spray pray at his vegbudskap on houses.
Four people faint when the images that would illustrate "Meat is murder" appear on the screen behind the band.
Yes, my God.
Pop & Politics.

30coqkg.jpg

(A song by song review follows with something that appears to be a cross between a housefly and a butterfly and wasp and a bumble bee, the best possible score being 5 of these insects. The concert itself received 3 of 5 flying insects. In the top right, you will see a box noting a short biography of Morrissey, current tour personnel including new bass player, the venue and its capacity, and that the writer of the review was granted an interview previously).

---------
more: http://hd.se/noje/konsert/2014/11/09/rosten-raddar-allt-for-morrissey/

----------

p.s. Elsa & Ebba - Jag var uttråkad i fjorden - men då du kom och du höll ut händerna och jag blev kär i dig och Skandinavien

Some great pictures in that link at the beginning. I love crowd pictures and can see that Julia was there. She must have been warm in that jumper!

julia.jpg

This isn't a joke.

No More Jesse Tobias.

Thank you.

So the Jesse Tobias hating is back, for the first time at this tour,
Why?

Why, ? He hes released a successful album and most of the tour date are selling out.

In the Netherlands " WPINOYB " reached to number 12 in the charts and in Belgian to number 8, Denmark number 1 , this is not happened since a long time.

Morrissey, keep Tobias in the band.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom