Manchester meet up?

billybu69

Subscriber
Ok it's getting close now, so meet up? who, where, and when?

Hi there! I am new in here but very old in the world of Morrissey..
I will be coming from Dublin to Manchester and I'd love to meet up with any of you before the show! :)

Hi there! I am new in here but very old in the world of Morrissey..
I will be coming from Dublin to Manchester and I'd love to meet up with any of you before the show! :)[/QUOTE

In the alley by the railway station

Sign of the times for this website. Once the meet up would have been well and truly planned, with a pub and all the usual suspects on the roll call. All the old crowd have long since fled.

Wrong man...The old crowd are still around but Manchester has changed...So wheres the best place to go for a pre concert drink with a few pleasant tunes...

'Corbieres' on Half Moon street is a favourite of mine and a great little place which still has one of the best Jukebox's in Manchester. Always went in there in the Madchester days before heading off to the Hacienda or Devilles or The Venue....No doubt we will be in there at some point during the night. A week to go....Can't wait I'm so excited :guitar:

agreed Sam's, then over the road to corbieres especially if the weathers bad.

The meet up has already been arranged. Just not arranged here.

575978_478492242178331_1982396500_n.jpg

Is it easy to get to factory 251? I'll find the arena but after that I pretty much don't know where anywhere is!

If you don't know where you are going, no, it's not. Crown and Anchor is quite close though.

(Gareth, why have you only 2 posts to your name when you registered in 2006?)

Thanks for the info. As for your question, I remember having an account of here before, but when I did a password reminder, this account was the one that had the details returned. I can only assume that I signed up at the time, and didn't post.

I saw Morrissey in Sheffield a few years back. Right now, I live down South, so it's going to take an age to get to Manchester by train, but as it's Morrissey's only UK show this year, I decided to go for it :). To complicate matters I still haven't even sorted out a hotel, so I've royally fecked it all up really. Still going though. What's the worst that could happen (famous last words)?

You'll still be able to get something. Try laterooms.com.

Thanks for the info. As for your question, I remember having an account of here before, but when I did a password reminder, this account was the one that had the details returned. I can only assume that I signed up at the time, and didn't post.

I saw Morrissey in Sheffield a few years back. Right now, I live down South, so it's going to take an age to get to Manchester by train, but as it's Morrissey's only UK show this year, I decided to go for it :). To complicate matters I still haven't even sorted out a hotel, so I've royally fecked it all up really. Still going though. What's the worst that could happen (famous last words)?

if you think you are f***ed up..im flying tonight from greece and ill sleep at the airport..and take the morning train to manchester :)

Back
Top Bottom