Marr

smiths_gravacao.jpg

Are you sure that's Johnny Marr? I always thought it's Mike Joyce in the pic..:confused:

Haha. That's what I thought too. Then I my mistaken belief was corrected-- by Mike Joyce. One of the more humiliating experiences of my life.

Are you sure that's Johnny Marr? I always thought it's Mike Joyce in the pic..:confused:

If you look closely you'll see that he's holding a cigarette in his hand. I don't think Joyce ever smoked.

Plus he's too skinny to be Joyce.

If the break-up of The Smiths could be displayed as a photo then that would be it :(

How fitting it is that it's included on the Strangeways album.

Hmmm...no need to take it literally.
I find the photo has a typical Smiths "tongue in cheek" humour. :p

If you look closely you'll see that he's holding a cigarette in his hand. I don't think Joyce ever smoked.

Plus he's too skinny to be Joyce.

glastonbry.jpg

The proof, the whole proof and nothing but the proof. The photo on the inside of Hatful Of Hollow also shows him having a crafty fag.

Coiff.

glastonbry.jpg

The proof, the whole proof and nothing but the proof. The photo on the inside of Hatful Of Hollow also shows him having a crafty fag.

Coiff.

Well, I stand corrected, how can I argue with so much proof.

Actually now that I think about it I can remember another pic of Mike smoking, he's sitting at his drum kit and you can see this big puff of smoke coming from his mouth.

I also remember a picture of Andy, using his base as a cigarette holder.

Well, I stand corrected, how can I argue with so much proof.

Actually now that I think about it I can remember another pic of Mike smoking, he's sitting at his drum kit and you can see this big puff of smoke coming from his mouth.

I also remember a picture of Andy, using his base as a cigarette holder.

Here is aforementioned smoking drum pic...

smoking.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have that one of Andy. Maybe it's a good thing, I may end up looking like I have nothing better to do on a Friday night...:(

Coiff.

Here is aforementioned smoking drum pic...

smoking.jpg

Unfortunately I don't have that one of Andy. Maybe it's a good thing, I may end up looking like I have nothing better to do on a Friday night...:(

Coiff.

That's the one. I'll try and look out the one of Andy, because I actually don't have anything better to do ;)

Back
Top Bottom