Members Pics

Forgive me for posting yet another pic but this my new hairstyle, wondering what you guys thought...plus poser alert :cool:

meposing.jpg
[/IMG]

I like your new hair. :thumb:

Probably about time I introduced myself as I occassionaly might say something on here if I feel confident enough :blushing:
Anyway this is me -
menghost.jpg

And I have to post this. I met Russell Brand a few weeks ago. He is a proper hero of mine, so um, I'm in complete shock here.
MenRuss-1.png

Ohh! I love Russ! He called me to wish me Happy Birthday last year. One of my friends met him and asked him if he'd like to wish one of his fans a Happy Birthday and he said he would... So he did. It was very nifty. :)

Tell me about meeting him sometime? :)

Ohh! I love Russ! He called me to wish me Happy Birthday last year. One of my friends met him and asked him if he'd like to wish one of his fans a Happy Birthday and he said he would... So he did. It was very nifty. :)

Tell me about meeting him sometime? :)

He literally talked to you on the phone :eek: wow.

And you probably really don't want to hear my ramblings of meeting him. I will go in to wayy to much detail :lbf: I am as obsessive about him as I am about Morrissey, so meeting him and talking to him when he wasn't swamped with other fans was just amazing :D It made me think anything's possible, now all I need to complete my life is to meet Morrissey in a random place too ;)

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom