Members Pics

See, I face a dilemma here. If I post a pic and I'm considered hot, will I thus be "accepted" into the Solo world? What about if I post a pic and I'm deemed not so hot? Will I be shunned for all eternity? And what if I'm distinctly average? Oh, the pressure...

See, I face a dilemma here. If I post a pic and I'm considered hot, will I thus be "accepted" into the Solo world? What about if I post a pic and I'm deemed not so hot? Will I be shunned for all eternity? And what if I'm distinctly average? Oh, the pressure...

I personally won't beg you to post your pics but it's nice to put a face to the username. I'm sure you can decide it for yourself.

A3) Fair enough....but hideous is a strong word. I've only EVER, in my life, seen one hideous person...she was a woman (?) who was 6,000 lbs and mustachio'd.

B3) I accept this as truth :p

C3) We once had a groundhog burrowed under the back path of my dorm. One night these 6 black girls (that think my friends and I are racists for telling them the shut the f*** up at 3 AM) started SCREAMING down the hallway. All I heard was "AHHHHH! THERES A BEAVER IN THE LOBBY!! THERES A BEAVER...IN THE LOBBY". Needless to say I laughed...how that thing got inside, the world may never know.

a4) Yup. I knew a girl like that - she turned me down. :mad:

b4) Good.

c4) :lbf:

Generally people are very nice off here so I wouldn't worry about being shunned. :lbf:
I also think you don't need to be 'hot' to be accepted either.

Only post one if you're comfortable with doing so though. :thumb:

Last edited:

There are certain people on here who might have negative comments, but it's best to just ignore them. :)

I was being a wee bit tongue-in-cheeky, but everybody whose posted so far is just so damn goodlooking :blushing: I'm not gonna be shy, though. But I'll wait til I've had a couple of glasses before trawling for a good photo.

(This is all sounding very diggin-for-compliments - it's not. Just wanted to ensure I wouldn't be judged tooo harshly :thumb:)

There are certain people on here who might have negative comments, but it's best to just ignore them. :)

Generally people are very nice off here so I wouldn't worry about being shunned. :lbf:
I also think you don't need to be 'hot' to be accepted either though.

Only post one if you're comfortable with doing so though. :thumb:

[EDIT; EPbabe posted before me - I am one slow typer. (I think I started like 1 / 2 minutes after Kays message)]

I personally won't beg you to post your pics but it's nice to put a face to the username. I'm sure you can decide it for yourself.

I'm looking rough due to a hot day + bad skin day/week/ month/year/life + tired = bluegh, but I needed to show off my fab new(ish) T-shirt.

IMG000070.jpg

I'm not glaring. That's just how my face looks :o Yup, that says complete chord songbook on it :rolleyes: but it has a great picture on it.

IMG000073.jpg

Know what I'm saying? :D Yeah, it swamps me a bit...it's a men's XL and I'm only lickle. I wore it as a dress the other day.

I'm looking rough due to a hot day + bad skin day/week/ month/year/life + tired = bluegh, but I needed to show off my fab new(ish) T-shirt.

IMG000070.jpg

I'm not glaring. That's just how my face looks :o Yup, that says complete chord songbook on it :rolleyes: but it has a great picture on it.

IMG000073.jpg

Know what I'm saying? :D Yeah, it swamps me a bit...it's a men's XL and I'm only lickle. I wore it as a dress the other day.

Cool shirt! :thumb:

IMG000070.jpg

IMG000073.jpg

Dead pretty :)
I saw that T recently in a shop but as actually put off by the 'chord songbook' bit, but it does look awfully cool on.

Haven't posted a photo in ages so this is one I took ages ago when I was sleeping, I woke up and took this photo with my phone.
DSC00112-1.jpg

I'm so self conscious, i'm basically agrophobic but here goes *hides* :sick:

With Hazel-Rah (sadly i am the human)
117_2027.jpg

With James
149_2964.jpg

This one of me reading picture of dorian gray was kind of a joke 'cause something somebody said
149_2980.jpg

Tags
*ga23 lose *the chin thing babes! ban benandrus beards r cool cute people piss me off dazzak <3 dazzak come home ebola>>>robby flattery&that fuck me good the bad and the ugly im a abused tag immodesty=ugly no flirting tnx showusyourrack skinner is hot stfusuperhans ydw nekkid pics
Back
Top Bottom