Merrillville Indiana 2007

Just crossed paths again doing my photos post.

It was something like "thanks for your patience, for waiting...unless your all from Waukegan, could be you know"

You can see my pics here my space. I didn't get a lot of good ones, but I did get 2 of the awesome interpretive dance man. There are also pictures of me, my sister, and our friend Josh's pre-Moz adventuring. :rolleyes: The Moz pics start on page 3.

You can see my pics here my space. I didn't get a lot of good ones, but I did get 2 of the awesome interpretive dance man. There are also pictures of me, my sister, and our friend Josh's pre-Moz adventuring. :rolleyes: The Moz pics start on page 3.

I can't get to it. I'm not on myspace. Unless solo counts. This is my space :) can you 'copy & paste'? Maybe I saw you there :)

I can't get to it. I'm not on myspace. Unless solo counts. This is my space :) can you 'copy & paste'? Maybe I saw you there :)

Hopefully you'll be able to view this. It's on Photobucket and you shouldn't need to be a member. :) I'm the one in white.

hey corrissey, i know you secretly like your 15 min of fame prolonged ;), so i will aid that cause...

did you continue to hold the frink sign up after you got the mic and explained it to him -or- did you put it away right after that and not show it anymore?

hey corrissey, i know you secretly like your 15 min of fame prolonged ;), so i will aid that cause...

did you continue to hold the frink sign up after you got the mic and explained it to him -or- did you put it away right after that and not show it anymore?

I put it away. Mission accomplished. :D I considered whipping out the Rucky Risp sign but I couldn't top the Frinky one.

p.s. *tick tock, tick tock* 'Fame, what you need you have to borrow' :D

Back
Top Bottom