Mexico City live concert stream (Dec. 7) on coca-cola.fm

My Spanish is not very good, but I think this says that his 7th December (Mexico City Plaza) concert is being streamed live on the web - something to do with Coca-Cola?

Concierto de Morrissey en México será transmitido por Internet - LifeBoxset

!Viva Hate! posted the translation via Google Translate:

Morrissey concert in Mexico will be webcast
Posted on Tuesday November 29, 2011 in News

The Morrissey concert on Wednesday December 7 at The Plaza will be broadcast via the Internet. This will happen exclusively for Coca-Cola.FM, a new radio station where live announcers Reactor 105.7, as a recluse and Cova, with some of RMX, such as "Peez" and Hector "Pada" Padilla, others Ibero 90.9 as Baxter and our partner Velez addition of new voices.

To listen to the live concert only thing to do is to enter station page or use the player embedded in this post.

Coca-Cola.FM

Last edited by a moderator:
Or it could be that Viva Hate is an actual human being and not the monster you make him out to be. I'm far from desperate, kiddo.

It's true. Viva Hate was made up by Urban aka Broken. Nobody calls his grandfather because the character does NOT exist.

Or it could be that Viva Hate is an actual human being and not the monster you make him out to be. I'm far from desperate, kiddo.

Look, you dumb broad. You're a little upstart who has no idea what this fat troll has done or capable of. Just because you're stupid enough to believe his lies, don't expect the rest of us to. Posting a picture of NRITH and his daughter and saying that he rapes her is probably the most awful thing a person could do. It's sick and he needs help for his mental retardation.

I'm Not Fat and keep calling those chat lines that I don't call Broken. Thing is when you call your phone number is hacked by the phone hackers. I'm not fat and I don't call chat lines. I am mentally Ill and I should be pitied and Not despises. You said that to Me, isn't it Broken?

You're right. I shouldn't have. But I associate you with these people because of the similarity between your behavior and theirs. You have repeatedly attempted to intimidate people into leaving this site. You have usually succeeded, because the moderators allowed you to do as you liked while simultaneously raising the standard of behavior for those you harassed. The pattern is always the same: those who were persecuted into leaving had criticized the moderators and/or the administrator. People such as !Viva Hate! have discerned this pattern and exploited it.

What the hell are you talking about? My beef with Scarlet? She dug her own grave, and if you're Dave you PM'd me and gave me pointers on how to intimidate her which was never my agenda. Other than that I'm a little stumped. And it's ridiculous that your all-knowing anonymousness is making this conversation happen on the Mexico City thread instead of via PM because you're too much of a pussy to say who you are.

off-topic

What the hell are you talking about? My beef with Scarlet? She dug her own grave, and if you're Dave you PM'd me and gave me pointers on how to intimidate her which was never my agenda. Other than that I'm a little stumped. And it's ridiculous that your all-knowing anonymousness is making this conversation happen on the Mexico City thread instead of via PM because you're too much of a pussy to say who you are.

Calm down, tits.

The only pussy here is !Viva Hate! having his ugly harem of women trying to stick up for him. Go take your meds.

I Love you Broken and I Never authorized you to call the chat lines. Isn't it? U had your friends send me messages relating to security and attending Morrissey's concerts. Cause of your friend Broken o k I can't attend Morrissey concerts. How do you think that makes me me feel? like you don't care anyway but we are the same Broken. I can't see Morrissey because of you.

Look, you dumb broad. You're a little upstart who has no idea what this fat troll has done or capable of. Just because you're stupid enough to believe his lies, don't expect the rest of us to. Posting a picture of NRITH and his daughter and saying that he rapes her is probably the most awful thing a person could do. It's sick and he needs help for his mental retardation.

Get the f*** over it.

human? That motley mixture of the fashionably low and the vulgarly genteel?
well.

we'll let you know

off-topic

Calm down, tits.

The only pussy here is !Viva Hate! having his ugly harem of women trying to stick up for him. Go take your meds.

Classy. :(

off-topic

You might want to look into my asshole.

That post of mine you quoted, from the "Beware of Viva Hate" thread, was written drunk and angry and stemmed from a situation I was not fully informed about when I wrote that little diatribe. I was pissed off and acted without thinking and have long since edited that post. The accusation that I had made about the boob picture was rooted in a brief chatroom I.M. episode from a night earlier, when I was so drunk I was lucky to remember how to sit. I jumped to a lot of conclusions and drunkenly misunderstood where he got that picture. His later explanation, in his response to my "Beware" post, was perfectly acceptable, although it took me awhile to understand that. The following little drama I had with him over the next few months since then were the result, mainly, of me not being able to resolve the initial conflict. It dominoed and blew up. It took me a long time to figure out what was bullshit and what was not and where'd I'd been justifiably angry and where I had not. But I acted impulsively upfront, then had to clean up the bullshit after the fact. Not my proudest moment.

Yeah, Viva Hate (much later) took a pot shot at my kid in an unrelated thread. He shouldn't have. I posted a picture of my kid in his therapy suit. I shouldn't have. People do shitty things sometimes, it doesn't always mean they are that way deep down. If I had a nickel for every thing I've said in here in anger, or boozed up, or depressed...I'd be rich. But I'd like to think that the bulk of my posts are sincere. When I talk shit, I almost always regret it and do my best to edit or delete the post in question later. I'm not proud of that debacle and like I said, it resulted from a big misunderstanding on my part, fueled by paranoia, and I took it too far.

What he said about my kid hurt, but life goes on, and I was asking for it, and one generally brings a knife to a knife fight. I was looking for trouble, he didn't back down, it went nowhere, and nobody had the last word. I posted a picture, provoked him, and now you're gonna use that to support your little spin?

It's over, it had nothing to do with you, and you're a piece of shit liar (as always) using noncontextual quotes to support your bullshit vendetta. Leave me out of it.

off-topic

I'd sayBroken u know I don't like voodoo dolls and you are not to go on the party lines anymore. We can have our own party. I haven't abandoned you. I can't see him.isn't it.But then I want to see Morrissey. So don't play with the voodoo dolls as you too soooo so so do know that them is evil. You are not. You are a good person. So am I. It's written In the stars. We can see Morrissey's concerts next tour. I know the lyrics to Black Cloud, sooo that's how well I know that I know you too. I Love You Broken. Hoist me from the heard. The voice-over voiced voices. They aren't real. I have a mental illness called "D I D ". Do u understand? On phone have to go now Broken. I Love You. It is Meant To Be Broken. SO just do your best and don't worry.

off-topic

Calm down, tits.

Seriously, your meds. Take them. These are not the words or actions of a person who has a good life. Quit acting like an attention whoring 13 year old and take a little responsibility for yourself and your situation CG.

CrystalGeezer
My secret's my enzyme.

Blog Entries

Riffing on an idea from the guy at the donut store
His name is Kevin, he's a highly functioning who sells me my glazed donut and chocolate milk, not sure if I've written about him here or not.

Anyway, he claims that we are steeped in energy waves and can detect natural events if we tap into those energy waves and understand how to read them, it's very whack job George Nory shit, but I have an idea.

So I do the sign reading thing and sometimes I get tremendously overwhelmed and confused and just have to tune it all out and not hear or read anything. Morrissey talks about it in Ouija Board when he pleads to the board to hear his voice.I had some theories about that that were completely un-PC and old school biblical, the being under water, receiving dark, dark, dark messages mixed with tiny tidbits of hope. Not like KILL PEOPLE messages that psychos hear, just confused ranting, chatter, anger, lots of anger and frustration within the words of the words I hear, it's hard to explain. Anyway, my idea is, and this idea has to be coupled with the hermetic androgyne theorie of two being one, what if...what if one half of the sun and moon couple is in an area completely steeped in corruption and villiany, he;s jsut sleeping there, eating there, being there. What if that dictates the "reading" confusion I get on my end? Like I'm a remote control tuning rod to a darker energy he's enveloped in without even knowing he's enveloped in it? I'm just trying to make sense of the last few days and why I'm struggling. And yes it extends beyond TAKE YER MEDS, FREAKSHOW. Is it okay for a girl to theorize the mysiticism of a given situation? FFS!

I completely suspect this will be quoted on the mainpage as proof of my insanity. Whatevs, when your profession is humiliation, blah, blah, blah...

off-topic

You might want to look into my asshole.

That post of mine you quoted, from the "Beware of Viva Hate" thread, was written drunk and angry and stemmed from a situation I was not fully informed about when I wrote that little diatribe. I was pissed off and acted without thinking and have long since edited that post. The accusation that I had made about the boob picture was rooted in a brief chatroom I.M. episode from a night earlier, when I was so drunk I was lucky to remember how to sit. I jumped to a lot of conclusions and drunkenly misunderstood where he got that picture. His later explanation, in his response to my "Beware" post, was perfectly acceptable, although it took me awhile to understand that. The following little drama I had with him over the next few months since then were the result, mainly, of me not being able to resolve the initial conflict. It dominoed and blew up. It took me a long time to figure out what was bullshit and what was not and where'd I'd been justifiably angry and where I had not. But I acted impulsively upfront, then had to clean up the bullshit after the fact. Not my proudest moment.

Yeah, Viva Hate (much later) took a pot shot at my kid in an unrelated thread. He shouldn't have. I posted a picture of my kid in his therapy suit. I shouldn't have. People do shitty things sometimes, it doesn't always mean they are that way deep down. If I had a nickel for every thing I've said in here in anger, or boozed up, or depressed...I'd be rich. But I'd like to think that the bulk of my posts are sincere. When I talk shit, I almost always regret it and do my best to edit or delete the post in question later. I'm not proud of that debacle and like I said, it resulted from a big misunderstanding on my part, fueled by paranoia, and I took it too far.

What he said about my kid hurt, but life goes on, and I was asking for it, and one generally brings a knife to a knife fight. I was looking for trouble, he didn't back down, it went nowhere, and nobody had the last word. I posted a picture, provoked him, and now you're gonna use that to support your little spin?

It's over, it had nothing to do with you, and you're a piece of shit liar (as always) using noncontextual quotes to support your bullshit vendetta. Leave me out of it.

Gay.

And the cop asked Skylarker if he wanted to press charges, with slurred speech, he said, "Nooo, I luv him!" It is very clear what you meant and confirms what all of us know about the real !Viva Hate! Don't try to take it back, fraidy cat.

off-topic

Seriously, your meds. Take them. These are not the words or actions of a person who has a good life. Quit acting like an attention whoring 13 year old and take a little responsibility for yourself and your situation CG.

CrystalGeezer
My secret's my enzyme.

Blog Entries

Riffing on an idea from the guy at the donut store
His name is Kevin, he's a highly functioning who sells me my glazed donut and chocolate milk, not sure if I've written about him here or not.

Anyway, he claims that we are steeped in energy waves and can detect natural events if we tap into those energy waves and understand how to read them, it's very whack job George Nory shit, but I have an idea.

So I do the sign reading thing and sometimes I get tremendously overwhelmed and confused and just have to tune it all out and not hear or read anything. Morrissey talks about it in Ouija Board when he pleads to the board to hear his voice.I had some theories about that that were completely un-PC and old school biblical, the being under water, receiving dark, dark, dark messages mixed with tiny tidbits of hope. Not like KILL PEOPLE messages that psychos hear, just confused ranting, chatter, anger, lots of anger and frustration within the words of the words I hear, it's hard to explain. Anyway, my idea is, and this idea has to be coupled with the hermetic androgyne theorie of two being one, what if...what if one half of the sun and moon couple is in an area completely steeped in corruption and villiany, he;s jsut sleeping there, eating there, being there. What if that dictates the "reading" confusion I get on my end? Like I'm a remote control tuning rod to a darker energy he's enveloped in without even knowing he's enveloped in it? I'm just trying to make sense of the last few days and why I'm struggling. And yes it extends beyond TAKE YER MEDS, FREAKSHOW. Is it okay for a girl to theorize the mysiticism of a given situation? FFS!

I completely suspect this will be quoted on the mainpage as proof of my insanity. Whatevs, when your profession is humiliation, blah, blah, blah...

I have no meds to take, though. What should I do?

Find a better doctor who will help you.

Oh, okay then. If I do will you stop quoting my forum posts here in your personal quest to raise awareness of insanity in a message board that Morrissey has renounced so it doesn't really matter what I say anyway? I can have my doctor forward you copy of my scrips as verification so that we're both at peace with this pressing situation.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom