MINDY,

very funny. now your parents may have been dumb enough to name you after some dumb television show. mine, however, were not.

well, where are you? and what sort of shoes do you wear? i am in london.

erm, i am from torrance, california but i currently live in los angeles (same county! 15 miles/15 minutes away).

and i hate wearing shoes. i usually wear flipflops, but i've been known to wear a pair of docs from time to time, jack purcell converses, or checkerboard vans.

> erm, i am from torrance, california but i currently live in los angeles
> (same county! 15 miles/15 minutes away).

> and i hate wearing shoes. i usually wear flipflops, but i've been known to
> wear a pair of docs from time to time, jack purcell converses, or
> checkerboard vans.

....And what kind of underwear do you wear, thongs also? Or briefs, granny panties, etc.?

granny panties. duh. i'm no vixen - i'm celibate. why should i waste money on sexy underwear?

oh, hello. why are you celibate? what's the weather like in la? london is wet and cold

today, it's wet and cold! and strangely, when i was in london, it was sunny and beautiful. peculiar. ah well, LA is normally very mild and sunshiney. as if you didnt already know that!

and im celibate because i am a 19 year old girl who is very unhappy with herself who does not need to be making other people unhappy by getting involved in their lives. and my standards are inexplicably high. im saving myself for moz.

okay, okay, im just ugly.

i doubt it. you're probably very beautiful. well, it's nice to meet you. is la a nice place to live?

thanks.

is LA a nice place? morrissey seems to think so! but seriously, the weather is great. the people, not so much. your average people of course are the same as anywhere else, a mixture of good and bad. but there are a lot of really bad people here, in my opinion. by bad, i mean shallow and unintelligent and just generally immoral in every sense.

i mainly like LA because of the weather and because this is my home. eventually, i want to live in europe, preferably in london or paris.

barcelona is the place to live. i think. i visited l.a many years ago and it was so big i didn't see anything. i'd like to look again sometime. tell me something about your life, i am wearing a pink shirt. and i am sane.

that's fabulous. pink is my favourite colour. i dont wear a lot of pink clothes anymore, but my SWATCH is pink and so is my knapsack. pink lip and cheek colour is where it's at - the only makeup i will wear. okay, way off topic. anyway, not that im not flattered (and yes, i do love to talk about myself), but why the interest in my life?

tell me something about yourself.

anyone else wanna get in on the autobiographical action?

> granny panties. duh. i'm no vixen - i'm celibate. why should i waste money
> on sexy underwear?

I laughed. Sorry, but I totally relate. By the way, I wear the same type of underwear as Johnny Bravo.

it is my mission in life to make people laugh by poking fun at my own insecurities, shortcomings and general imperfections.

my failure as a human being=high quality fun for all!