Moby Compares Morrissey To A "Drunk Uncle" - Radio X

Moby Compares Morrissey To A "Drunk Uncle" - Radio X
The Porcelain star has called some of the comments from the Smiths singer "weird" and "racist".

Excerpt:

Moby has lamented over some of Morrissey's views and compared him to a "drunk uncle".

The musician - whose real name is Richard Melville Hall - has revealed that while he likes some of the former Smith frontman's songs, he doesn't agree with his views.

Asked about the former Smiths frontman's recent controversial comments, the Porcelain star told the The Telegraph: "This reminds me of a Chris Rock skit, where he's talking about a weird drunk uncle.

"Everyone in the family is like, 'OK... we love him but he's gonna do something weird. Just stay away.'

"I don't know Morrissey. I liked The Smiths, I like some of his solo records, I appreciate that he's a vegan... but I kind of wish he would not say weird, racist things."

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting for someone to shop the Kill Uncle cover with an unflattering Moz photo and the text changed to Drunk Uncle.

Here ya go.

haha.jpg

back cover2.gif

Moby strikes me as the family member nobody would ever dream of asking to babysit or leave your kids alone with for more than 25 seconds

Moby is a skinhead and that Sparks guy looks like Hitler. Couldn't of picked two better celebrities to bleat on about racism.

Are all bald skinheads? All the guys who have a little mustache look like hilter?
(btw, Charlie Chaplin is a fan of hitler?)

You would be really funny, if it were not taken seriously, but you do not accept any criticism on morriSSey (grounded or unfounded).
By cons that does not bother you to criticize.... Excuse the term is too light... It does not bother you to execute the people who allow themselves to criticize your guru....

Beautiful mentality....

Fortunately you are not in front of these people with a weapon, you would be able to pull the trigger.... Sorry... You Would pull the trigger, without hesitation....

But OK, you're far-right.... Oops, sorry.... You're right

Some morriSSey’s fans are really sheep without brains. You swallow all he can say without thinking and you repeat like parrot.
I come to hope for the day when it will disappear, because that will mean that you will have, as a choice, only to suppress yourself.....
Because you want the day to come sooner
When you've settled the score

Moby? :lbf:

Last I heard anything from Moby he was going on about how he'd just been doing fundraisers for Crooked Hillary and was very excited about her candidacy. :sick:
What made him go so far in the tank for such a corrupt politician that he'd actually raise money and campaign for her? Did he admire the way she destroyed the country of Libya and caused the creation of ISIS? Did he think it was great when she called young black males "super predators" while defending her husband's mass incarceration of them? Did he think it was cool the way she rigged the primaries against Bernie? Did he admire her for voting for the Iraq invasion?

Morrissey's views on Brexit and immigration happen to be the majority view of people in the UK, so why would he sound like a crazy uncle saying what most people are thinking on those issues? It is Moby most people cannot relate to. He's out of touch. Probably back on cocaine.

I'm glad he doesn't eat animals though.

Last edited:

Last I heard anything from Moby he was going on about how he'd just been doing fundraisers for Crooked Hillary and was very excited about her candidacy. :sick:
What made him go so far in the tank for such a corrupt politician that he'd actually raise money and campaign for her? Did he admire the way she destroyed the country of Libya and caused the creation of ISIS? Did he think it was great when she called young black males "super predators" while defending her husband's mass incarceration of them? Did he think it was cool the way she rigged the primaries against Bernie? Did he admire her for voting for the Iraq invasion?

Morrissey's views on Brexit and immigration happen to be the majority view of people in the UK, so why would he sound like a crazy uncle saying what most people are thinking on those issues? It is Moby most people cannot relate to. He's out of touch. Probably back on cocaine.

Crooked Hillary? f***'s sake. :lbf: Trumpian! TRUMPIAN! TRUMPIAN! TRUMPIAN! :lbf:

Moby Dickhead:
maxresdefault.jpg

Fundraising for the paedo Clinton's must be an important part of Scobys "political activism". After all they didn't siphon off enough millions from the poor Haitians.
Well done Moby you've got your finger on the pulse

Crooked Hillary? f***'s sake. :lbf: Trumpian! TRUMPIAN! TRUMPIAN! TRUMPIAN! :lbf:

You gotta give Trump credit for some of those forever-nicknames he gives people. Low Energy Jeb was a good one too.

But, yeah, Moby campaigned and raised funds for Hillary. (As if her campaign needed more money. Lack of money was not her problem....)
And why is doing that for a corrupt politician who helped unleash death and destruction on numerous parts of world more respectable for a music artist than Morrissey, who doesn't vote let alone fundraise for politicians, saying he's not liked what the establishment parties have done in the UK over the last 20 years but this new little party has a few positions he thinks should be heard?
To make matters worse, racist Hillary pandered to the black community, using fake accents in black churches and pulling hot sauce out of her purse. :lbf: And she was also an enemy of women, like when she set up a "bimbo eruptions office" in Bill's White House and unleashed attack dogs like Sidney Blumenthal to defame female victims of sexual harassment and sexual assault.
But Moby didn't just endorse that scumbag, he embedded himself into her campaign and raised money for her. :crazy:
Since Moby is so into raising money for politicians, how come he didn't extend a helping hand to Dennis Kucinich, a vegan and friend of PETA? :confused:
Oh, because he wanted to be close to the most powerful people in the Washington establishment, and was hoping Crooked Hillary would invite him to the White House and let him sleep in the Lincoln Bedroom while she was down in the War Room scanning the world for where next to bomb!
moby-clinton-1478713372-640x640.png

Last edited:
Moby tried to single out M&M years ago for misogeny or violence in his lyrics and M&M hit back hard very publicly at an awards show. You would think he would have learned then to cool it with the public shaming.

Yes, when Eminem was still a relevant artist in his early days one of the things that made the world embrace him was he openly mocked the Politically Correct police, among whom of course was Moby, scolding him. Moby wants people to be afraid of freeing and speaking their minds. Moby's also been busy scolding Kanye West. That's apparently Moby's job now, to be an enforcer for the Democrat Establishment thought police.

Moby strikes me as the family member nobody would ever dream of asking to babysit or leave your kids alone with for more than 25 seconds
Funny. I’ve often thought the same about Morrissey.

You gotta give Trump credit for some of those forever-nicknames he gives people. Low Energy Jeb was a good one too.

But, yeah, Moby campaigned and raised funds for Hillary. (As if her campaign needed more money. Lack of money was not her problem....)
And why is doing that for a corrupt politician who helped unleash death and destruction on numerous parts of world more respectable for a music artist than Morrissey, who doesn't vote let alone fundraise for politicians, saying he's not liked what the establishment parties have done in the UK over the last 20 years but this new little party has a few positions he thinks should be heard?
To make matters worse, racist Hillary pandered to the black community, using fake accents in black churches and pulling hot sauce out of her purse. :lbf: And she was also an enemy of women, like when she set up a "bimbo eruptions office" in Bill's White House and unleashed attack dogs like Sidney Blumenthal to defame female victims of sexual harassment and sexual assault.
But Moby didn't just endorse that scumbag, he embedded himself into her campaign and raised money for her. :crazy:
Since Moby is so into raising money for politicians, how come he didn't extend a helping hand to Dennis Kucinich, a vegan and friend of PETA? :confused:
Oh, because he wanted to be close to the most powerful people in the Washington establishment, and was hoping Crooked Hillary would invite him to the White House and let him sleep in the Lincoln Bedroom while she was down in the War Room scanning the world for where next to bomb!
moby-clinton-1478713372-640x640.png

:mask:

FOOK is that MOBYDICKHEAD!!?? For many years hes been known to stroke :dragon: balls, the little tiny bastard.:ant:

:mask:

FOOK is that MOBYDICKHEAD!!?? For many years hes been known to stroke :dragon: balls, the little tiny bastard.:ant:
^ This rube is a complete joke. Blind to the irony of his prepubescent comments about folks being gay, when his head is firmly stuck up Morrissey’s asshole. Just another attention-seeking, socially and intellectually devoid f***ing clown. Never got the proper shit-kicking he so desperately required to sort himself out, so he just spends his days in his mama’s basement, eating pizza pockets and playing keyboard warrior. ...at Morrissey’s behest. A stellar life, indeed!

Carry on then, goof.

I'd rather be a drunken Irish uncle who speaks uncomfortable truths than a shy little Manhattan bah mitzvah boy like Moby.

What do you mean with bah mitzvah boy? first of all it's Bar Mitzvah. Ok defending Moz, but antisemitic jokes are really patetic

^ This rube is a complete joke. Blind to the irony of his prepubescent comments about folks being gay, when his head is firmly stuck up Morrissey’s asshole. Just another attention-seeking, socially and intellectually devoid f***ing clown. Never got the proper shit-kicking he so desperately required to sort himself out, so he just spends his days in his mama’s basement, eating pizza pockets and playing keyboard warrior. ...at Morrissey’s behest. A stellar life, indeed!

Carry on then, goof.

Ok Skinny, still no job? Has nobody offered you a million pds to sit around and whine?:poutingcat:
WOW what a surprise, sit tight.:laughing:

Moby is a dick

His former girlfriend, who is a friend, says he is the most misogynist and horrible creature that walked on earth.
And she often has something nice to say about all her other former boyfriends.

His former girlfriend, who is a friend, says he is the most misogynist and horrible creature that walked on earth.
And she often has something nice to say about all her other former boyfriends.

Dick Solomon: Pretty sure I know her! She told me that Moby is a swine and would marry himself if it was legal! She said that he was going to try and make it legal. Else, he'd marry a whale! He really is a dick!

I didn't realize the extent of Moby's idiocy till I googled him. Back in January Moby was in the news claiming his "CIA friends" wanted him to spread the word about Trump being a Russian agent, and how the "dirty dossier" is "100% true" and that Russia has been "blackmailing" him from day one. He also claimed the right wing were going to knock him out of power because he was hurting their fundraising. All that turned out to be Fake News, of course.
I guess Moby was binging on Rachel Maddow hysteria while on another of his gin and cocaine binges.

It is Moby who's the drunken uncle.

And, btw, what's up with Moby hanging out with CIA people? That's an odd choice of friends. So he hangs out with professional liars and killers? I mean, in addition to Hillary?

Last edited:
I pulled up Johnny Marr doing his new song "Bug" because the Far Left Guardian was claiming it's "brilliant", but Vegan.cro Spirit# 568 on these boards said it sucks. This is apparently his big political anthem for the times, but it's just 5 minutes of annoying, boring mediocrity. It's obvious the Guardian just pretends to like it because they wanna pat Marr on the head for being a good, conforming lefty. Yes, it's that easy to get good press from lefty outlets, no matter how dull the music. Vegan.cro was right on this one......
The only reason I can imagine someone going to a Marr show is just to hear the Smiths songs, but then it still makes you wish you were hearing the real Morrissey singing them.....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom