More UK Dates - Band line up - from TTY

kristeen young is back...who would have thought...

Stoke??? Oh well, can't go to that anyway cause seeing Lou Reed that night. Leeds was by far one of the best gigs on the last tour. Great venue.

Stoke? The Victoria Hall was in Hanley when he last played there!

Its all Northern again? Morrisseys Mum on twitter did mention something about 'Official Sites updating'!!

Last edited:
Stoke? The Victoria Hall was in Hanley when he last played there!

Its all Northern again? Morrisseys Mum on twitter did mention something was due to be announced?!

The Victoria hall is still in Hanley
Hanley is the official city centre of Stoke on Trent but no one outside of Stoke really knows that
Probably best to call it Stoke for national press etc - ideally situated as only 50 miles from B'ham Manchester Nottingham etc
Can't wait

Stoke??? Oh well, can't go to that anyway cause seeing Lou Reed that night. Leeds was by far one of the best gigs on the last tour. Great venue.

Why the question mark after Stoke? Centre of universe at minute
Mighty Stoke City in FA Cup final next week and will hopefully turn over the biiter blues of Man City
Heard all their fans getting suncream ready for next week as they will be out of shadow of Man Utd for fisrt time in decades

The Victoria hall is still in Hanley
Hanley is the official city centre of Stoke on Trent but no one outside of Stoke really knows that
Probably best to call it Stoke for national press etc - ideally situated as only 50 miles from B'ham Manchester Nottingham etc
Can't wait

I know sunshine, I drove past it just this week. As I mentioned, the last time he played there he listed it as being in Hanley. ;)

The band lineup made my heart vomit a little bit...

When I saw this I was hoping the London 7th July rumour was due. Didn't TTY say that the previously announced UK dates would 'constitute the only Morrissey concerts in the UK this year' ?
Does anyone think that more dates will be announced or is London and the South East going to be left out?

When I saw this I was hoping the London 7th July rumour was due. Didn't TTY say that the previously announced UK dates would 'constitute the only Morrissey concerts in the UK this year' ?
Does anyone think that more dates will be announced or is London and the South East going to be left out?

Considering he is going to Denmark three days after the gig in Middlesbrough I'd think that it's unlikely that he will add any more dates in uk.

I wouldn't be surprised. I think the announcement about there being no more dates was called prematurely, after the Cheltenham cock up. It really was a schoolboy error, and I can see why he might have thought 'sod this for a game of soldiers'. He's now got new representation and voila, new dates are announced!

Didn't it, though? :blushing: Just a little bit depressing that there's still no new blood.

By the way, great new avatar :D

At this point, I don't even care if he boots Boz as well. For someone who is cited as a major influence on music for the past (almost) 30 years, Morrissey doesn't really seem to take advantage of that. He should be courting the absolute best musicians, producers, and songwriters for collaborations at this point in his career...when your record sales and popularity amongst your own fans is waning this much, you've got to get some changes made.

Thank you. :D

I am glad that Kristeen is back. :)

I always liked her. London Cry and Kill The Father are weird songs but they're still good songs. The whole "head/cunnilingis" thing was in poor taste but Morrissey has been making veiled digs and snipes at the hands that feed him for years so should have took it in his stride. After all, she was only fanned the fires of speculation that he himself started.

Why the question mark after Stoke? Centre of universe at minute
Mighty Stoke City in FA Cup final next week and will hopefully turn over the biiter blues of Man City
Heard all their fans getting suncream ready for next week as they will be out of shadow of Man Utd for fisrt time in decades

Not when we beat Chelsea tomorrow and then win the league hours before they go to the final ;)

I hope the tickets will be easier to get for these gigs than the others! Still no real word on when they are being released though...venue websites have nothing...
:confused:

I hope the tickets will be easier to get for these gigs than the others! Still no real word on when they are being released though...venue websites have nothing...
:confused:

If you're after more than one, people on here normally buy extra tickets to swap with other people, so do a deal with someone if you're worried you won't get any.

Back
Top Bottom