Morrissey Central "MORRISSEY BAND OF OUTSIDERS" (October 31, 2023)

0-8.jpeg

Juan Galeano [bass], Brendan Buckley [drums], Jesse Tobias [guitars], Camila Grey [keyboards], Carmen Vandenberg [guitars], Morrissey [vocals].

Photo by Ryan Lowry, Harlem NYC, October 2023.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
We’ll find out how that former rockability band (minus Boz) looks like and sounds like when Alain & band hit the road in December. I am already looking forward to the discussions on this board.

I think we could safely assume Alain & band will put on fun shows. But people will be disappointed if they go thinking that it’ll be as great as the shows Morrissey puts on. It of course would be the wrong way to approach Alain’s shows, and besides a few of Alain’s solo songs, it would be better to approach them as one would go to a Morrissey tribute act, which in its own way could be a really good time.

Last edited:
I think we could safely assume Alain & band will put on fun shows. But people will be disappointed if they go thinking that it’ll be the as great as the shows Morrissey puts on. It of course would be the wrong way to approach Alain’s shows, and besides a few of Alain’s solo songs, it would be better to approach them as one would go to a Morrissey tribute act, which in its own way could be a really good time.
Very much agree with you. I just want to add that people won’t be seeing that rockability band of 1991 again. Everybody has aged and moved on.
Another interesting thing to watch will be the setlist.

I must admit Morrissey always looks better at the end of a tour than at the beginning. I still think Morrissey should shit can Jesse Tobias, he’s a f***ing hack.

I must admit Morrissey always looks better at the end of a tour than at the beginning. I still think Morrissey should shit can Jesse Tobias, he’s a f***ing hack.
Why does almost everyone on solo hate Jesse? He's not the GREATEST guitarist Moz has ever had but he's a very good songwriter and I've not seen or heard of anything particularly terrible that he's done.

Really cool photo, that explains the bare chested jacket in autumn, because the pic with the fan was part of a bigger/and planned photoshoot. This guy seems to know what he is doing in comparison to certain other photographers. Agree that Jesse has a strange look on his face, but that is not his fault. On class photos there is always one with eyes closed or looking a bit wonky. (y)

View attachment 97261

Juan Galeano [bass], Brendan Buckley [drums], Jesse Tobias [guitars], Camila Grey [keyboards], Carmen Vandenberg [guitars], Morrissey [vocals].

Related item:
Fabulous picture.

Get rid of the gimp in the middle and you'll have a cool looking band, moz!
When I had my photo taken with Nicky Wire outside the Llandudno, Cymru venue he shut his eyes for a couple of seconds, then opened them. Must be a method.
My method as taught to me by my 7 year old granddaughter is....wide smile with mouth closed. Raise eyebrows like your in shock. Stop smiling. That's how to look like a supermodel.

View attachment 97261

Related item:
Mmm it seems that J Tobaias as Morrissey calls him wants to have more prominence than the same Moz!! Always with a bitter face, I never saw him laugh !!!!!!!

We’ll find out how that former rockability band (minus Boz) looks like and sounds like when Alain & band hit the road in December. I am already looking forward to the discussions on this board.
sure alain and his band will put on a good show,all very good musician in their own right.

Back
Top Bottom