Morrissey @ Iggy Pop & The Stooges Show - Los Angeles

jetboyla

Morrissey was backstage last night in Los Angeles at the Iggy Pop & The Stooges concert. Iggy really really rocked it last night, and is performing on the Jimmy Kimmel Show tonight. Free show just like last Friday. No photos of Moz, but many people confirmed it.

Morrissey was backstage last night in Los Angeles at the Iggy Pop & The Stooges concert. Iggy really really rocked it last night, and is performing on the Jimmy Kimmel Show tonight. Free show just like last Friday. No photos of Moz, but many people confirmed it.
It's good to know he likes Iggy after all! :) He wrote a very unflaterring review of an Iggy solo gig in the late 1970s.

Clearly Moz is spending quite a bit of time in L.A. right now, and didn't just pop in for the Kimmel performance. We also know that Alain has been sighted at a guitar shop. Next album in the works? Or at least a mini-studio session for an upcoming single?

I wouldn't be surprised if Morrissey decides to still live in LA. It probably feels like a second home town to him now.

Maybe he was seeing if reunions are really as horrible as he thought.

*Paging Johnny Marr* *repeat paging Johnny Marr*

Clearly Moz is spending quite a bit of time in L.A. right now, and didn't just pop in for the Kimmel performance. We also know that Alain has been sighted at a guitar shop. Next album in the works? Or at least a mini-studio session for an upcoming single?

More likely to be organisation and rehearsals for the tour I would have thought.

RE: Alain and Morrissey working together

I was speaking to someone who was at a dinner where Alain was present, naturally my first reply was "Alain use to right music for Morrissey," the persons reply was..."no, Alain told me that he is still writing for Morrissey." So I guess that answers the question of Alain being involved with Moz ol boy. They are both here in Los Angeles, which seems to be no coincidence.

Very interesting. I still have my Iggy Pop albums, which I'm going
to get put onto CD format so I can give them another listen.

Look what just went at at TTY!! How cute are they??!!

morrisseyandiggypop2cx3.jpg

Id have to say that was a real grand old time... This was my first Iggy Pop concert and the crowd were some of the nicest punk rockers around!

Re: Alain and Morrissey working together

I was speaking to someone who was at a dinner where Alain was present, naturally my first reply was "Alain use to right music for Morrissey," the persons reply was..."no, Alain told me that he is still writing for Morrissey." So I guess that answers the question of Alain being involved with Moz ol boy. They are both here in Los Angeles, which seems to be no coincidence.

write right music?

(and I'm not a native english speaker, nor writer...)

Back
Top Bottom