Morrissey sighting: Macclesfield - February 11, 2022

Macclesfield yesterday with Johnny Lord (from Facebook). So, not in LA! OK let's see if I can post this image.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
What’s with the Soviet Britain crap, there are hardly any restrictions here

He wrote it before the pandemic. It's a reference to lies or distortions in the media.

If someone writes something particularly partisan & inaccurate the old joke would be it was like Pravda, the official newspaper of the Soviet Union.

There is nothing 'Soviet' about Britain -

There seems to be various opinions about this.

and a three-year old statement from a pop star doesn't explain that comment either.

there are many statements that have gone unexplained from this ‘pop star’ but does that stop you from
raking him over the coals eternally?

Why did you say that?

to see if you could resist reacting in the way you did.

Don’t worry you’ll get your thumbs up from the usual suspects.

to see if you could resist reacting in the way you did.
s.
Still waiting for reasons. Or is "I just felt like trolling the Brits" all you've got?

Don’t worry you’ll get your thumbs up from the usual suspects.
Who honestly cares about the ratings system?
If you think you don't get enough 'thumbs up' from the usual suspects, maybe you could try not posting ignorant claptrap about other countries.

maybe you shouldn't post such ignorant claptrap about their country?

I never said anything.

I was only pointing to what M once said.

How you handle your emotions and the way you react to his opinions, is,
as always, entirely up to you.

be well.

How you handle your emotions and the way you react to his opinions, is,
as always, entirely up to you.

be well.
A 3-year old statement from Morrissey has no relevance to this at all. You said "Soviet Britain" in reply to a completely unrelated comment about 'freedom day'. Why did you say it?

What a cop-out. Does your understanding of Britain start & end with Morrissey's statements?
Oh yes! entirely! Doesn’t everyone?

Why do you parrot things that you don't understand?

Do you understand everything Morrissey says? Or do you judge and condemn him based on the conclusions that you’ve come to?

A 3-year old statement from Morrissey has no relevance to this at all. You said "Soviet Britain" in reply to a completely unrelated comment about 'freedom day'. Why did you say it?

It's a bit odd seeing as this thread is about Morrissey being seen in Macclesfield.

It's a bit odd seeing as this thread is about Morrissey being seen in Macclesfield.
A bizarre, moronic comment that came from nowhere.

No. I was replying to solo member’s post Spent, and she(?) wrote ‘freedom’ in quotes. Now, if you’re familiar with Spent’s posts, I took it as a questioning of that so called freedom of Freedom Day. Which made me think of Morrissey’s use of the word in relation to the way he felt about Britain (at the time). Personally when I think of the Soviet Union, freedom is not the first word that comes to mind.

‘I assume they are celebrating their "freedom" day in Britain. Would do us all some good.’

-Spent

I’ll remember that when you two or others drag up some 3-year old comment of his that has no relationship to the thread.
You didn't quote Morrissey in your first post or even refer to him until you were challenged. You posted a serious political slur with no context and then, when asked to explain it, limply fell back on "Moz said it, not me, I didn't say it...". Offensive, ignorant and cowardly.

You didn't quote Morrissey in your first post or even refer to him until you were challenged.

I assumed all of us here would know what I was referring to. Sorry, you didn’t.

You posted a serious political slur with no context and then, when asked to explain it, limply fell back on "Moz said it, not me, I didn't say it...". Offensive, ignorant and cowardly.

No, you’re correct in the sense, that maybe I should have put it in quotes. Sorry if I offended you.

Some of these comments lol, he is from england, he can handle england for a while. He knows what would make him happy and he'll do that if he wants. It's a but strange people obsessing on where he is currently staying, does it matter?
He is not from England. He was born in LA, you know like Moz Angeles, California Son..pics of him playing basketball...you know real American things. 90% of us in LA don't give a shit about the delsuional anti-American psycho posts here because it has made him money by duping you people after the heyday of the early 90's. He can mention "tea" in an interview and it will make all you wackos go buy yellow records from the mporiumuk when he has never had a cup of tea in his life. Americans just can not understand your loonie mentality. I hope someone takes a pic of him rooting on his beloved LA Rams today at the world championship of football... the Super Bowl.

Well he couldn't move back to the UK full time because some people can't even hold their own piss and allow him a private life. If I ever met Moz down the pub, I wouldn't publish the photos and I certainly wouldn't go shouting out where it was publicly.

Morrissey was with someone there or alone? I'm just curious... 🤔🙄

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom