Morrissey signed to new management: Peter Katsis - Mirror UK

Bigmouth signs again: Morrissey set for surprise comeback after battling throat cancer - The Mirror

Peter Katsis, apparently. Also mentions a new album.

Excerpt:

The ex-Smiths frontman has signed with new management, which could pave the way for his first new record in three years.

Bizarrely, the moody star has hooked up with a music boss linked to some of the world’s cheeriest pop acts.

Morrissey, 57, whose hits include Bigmouth Strikes Again, has done a deal with Peter Katsis, who worked with One Direction, the Backstreet Boys and Enrique Iglesias.

He is a partner at Deckstar Management and a source said: “Morrissey is being looked after by Peter, who’s been spending a lot of time with him in LA. He’s one of the best in the business and has worked with everyone from One Direction to Snoop Dogg and is managing The Smashing Pumpkins and Culture Club.

“Peter is really excited about Morrissey’s new music and getting him back in the studio. He’s focused and in good health.”

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that we must be pay attention at the posibility of a new record deal. It's the most important thing said on this arcticle if it's really true.

Hopefully this ultra commercial manager gives Moz one last shot at mainstream success, on M's terms!

Yeah, cause his terms have worked so well for him, historically. ...and the manufactured, factory pap that this guy has overseen is art. LOL! I know it's over and so do all of you.

I post this knowing it's going to draw ire...but do people really talk like this? What is it with the 'c' word that you English, or whatever you are, feel like you need to use that word. It's disgusting.

I know in America (yes, we are the world, and it drives the rest of you NUTs), people very rarely use that word. Even the worst of the worst stay away from it.

Off topic, but a plea to speak like an adult.
I hope you are joking when you say America is the world. I'm sure all the kids bombed by US fighter jets take solace from the fact the pilots probably didn't curse, as do all the kids murdered in US schools by gun crazy Hamericans.

Reckon Uncle Steve is more American than apple pie. He is the American story. Irish Catholic immigrant works hard and immigrants the correct way. Americans loves this type of under dog story. Reckon me don't understand why you people outside of the US try to make Steve this "anti American" idol. I have said this a 100 times on this board, The purpose of "America is not the World" and having the verse "if the USA doesn't bomb you" in a song was to sell tickets outside of the US if once every four years he decides to tour Europe or that big Mank show because he needs money to pay the property taxes on his house in Malibu. Why does it piss you people off so much that he lives in LA, goes to the beach, goes to The Sunset Marquis for lunch, goes to Dodger games. His life partner is an "American princess".

Look up another one of your "British idols" Uncle Steve's neighbor John Lydon and see what he is up to these days. He even supports Trump.

Last edited:
I don't think six date tours and a record deal are compatible.

it's an easter miracle!!

What Morrissey needs is a mediator between himself and the record labels. Past management i assume will of done little in any deal, so it would of likely of been a cold meeting with the label boss with Moz and his high priced lawyer.

A good mediator will be able to settle their core differences and keep Moz and the label happy.

What Morrissey needs is a talking Parrot to repeat everything he says to label companies.

What Morrissey needs is a talking Parrot to repeat everything he says to label companies.

But I thought he already had that?
Time for a change!
He needs a talking parrot with brains.
One he can trust.
But that's up to him of course!

But I thought he already had that?
Time for a change!
He needs a talking parrot with brains.
One he can trust.
But that's up to him of course!

Very True, I don't know what it is why he has a camp full of yes men I don't know if they are intimidated by him or he's just closed minded and wants to do it his way. When he did his comeback for you are the quarry the first single was Irish blood English heart I felt that should have been the 2nd single to be released and the first single that should have been released should have been first of the gang and many Morrissey fans who I was friends with agreed, I think it would have actually given him the number 1 single position he's always craved because it was catchy and upbeat, but like I've said before he tends to shoot himself and sabotage himself in the end.

I hope you are joking when you say America is the world. I'm sure all the kids bombed by US fighter jets take solace from the fact the pilots probably didn't curse, as do all the kids murdered in US schools by gun crazy Hamericans.
Thank you. Anymore, I just have to think "I'm American by birth, not by choice."

ill be morrisseys yes man! is there a position available?!

by the way, mozzer, you'll be interested to note that i put that goon at the grocery store who thinks he looks like you in his place. i told him "im going to tell morrissey 'there's this guy i know who thinks he looks like you' and morrissey and i are going to have a good chuckle about it." he denied having said that he looked like you, of course, saying "i TOLD you, someone told me i looked like him", and i said "yes, but you wholeheartedly endorsed the comparison, evident by the fact that you repeat it to all and sundry whenever the opportunity arises, and that is really too much". i really wish i had said "did you actually think that your little peewee head is any comparison to the gloriously outsize monolith that is morrisseys head (which incidentally morrissey has promised to gift me with when he has departed from the earthly plain)?". but perhaps ill save that for next time i see him.

anyway, im happy for you mozzer! now about that position...?

I am going to invest in a t-shirt company, so when the new management fails to invest $40 million to promote the new album of remastered WPINOYB tracks, I have the "f*** Peter Katsis" shirts on standby.

Just state f***...................!!!!!!
or f*** YOU...................!!!!!
Don't forget some exclamation marks!
You will broaden your market and anyone can fill in the blanks in thought. And the names can change as much as the owner likes without having to buy another shirt.
Someone must have been thinking about it before I did.
Not going to google.

ill be morrisseys yes man! is there a position available?!

by the way, mozzer, you'll be interested to note that i put that goon at the grocery store who thinks he looks like you in his place. i told him "im going to tell morrissey 'there's this guy i know who thinks he looks like you' and morrissey and i are going to have a good chuckle about it." he denied having said that he looked like you, of course, saying "i TOLD you, someone told me i looked like him", and i said "yes, but you wholeheartedly endorsed the comparison, evident by the fact that you repeat it to all and sundry whenever the opportunity arises, and that is really too much". i really wish i had said "did you actually think that your little peewee head is any comparison to the gloriously outsize monolith that is morrisseys head (which incidentally morrissey has promised to gift me with when he has departed from the earthly plain)?". but perhaps ill save that for next time i see him.

anyway, im happy for you mozzer! now about that position...?

You do realize Rifke, you will have a very tough competition to be favourite in the select but not small numbers of yesmen orchestrated by Moz.
You will have to lie, cheat and gossip behind the back of your competitors, and be a master of treason.
You will have to destroy them.
All the time Moz will be laughing his head of at how far people are willing to please him.
Well, I guess, all is fair in love and war. :rolleyes:

You do realize Rifke, you will have a very tough competition to be favourite in the select but not small numbers of yesmen orchestrated by Moz.
You will have to lie, cheat and gossip behind the back of your competitors, and be a master of treason.
You will have to destroy them.
All the time Moz will be laughing his head of at how far people are willing to please him.
Well, I guess, all is fair in love and war. :rolleyes:
i could do that!! yes moz/no moz/three bags full moz!! totally :cool:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom