morrissey singles

C

calum sneddon

Ihave all the Smiths 12inch singles, and most of mozzers, they are all autographed,are they worth keeping or should i sell them.....

> Ihave all the Smiths 12inch singles, and most of mozzers, they
> are all autographed,are they worth keeping or should i sell
> them.....

Never sell your records, you will only end up regreting it, although that lot will be worth good money. But surely you aren't going to cash in are you ?

You clearly don't care whether you have them or not.
So donate them to Oxfam or some other good cause and let someone else treasure them.

> You clearly don't care whether you have them or not.
> So donate them to Oxfam or some other good cause and let someone
> else treasure them.

Callum,

There are enough wankers on this site without you becoming one.If you consider selling them you probably didn't deserve them in the first place.

P.S I think you are lying anyway

sold you sell them?

No moron, you should salt them, bake them at 400 degrees, make a nice tuna salad with wasabi dressing and then serve your singles and salad at your great-aunt's funeral you stupid louse!

If you are looking for advice, look no further than at your crotch...then you will run inside and cry at the injustice. There will always you shall find goodness adviceth.

So spake Greasetea, ...nevermore! What about Greasetea? What about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee? (let's see who else can I rip off you stupid f.uckos?)

> Ihave all the Smiths 12inch singles, and most of mozzers, they
> are all autographed,are they worth keeping or should i sell
> them.....

No you shouldn't sell them, you probably won't get much money for them....but I'll be happy to take them off your hands in fact, yes you should definetly give them to me.
The moral here is, ask a stupid question, and you'll get a stupid answer, either that or be insulted and made fun of for your idiocy!