New Singles BoxSet...

• Thread starter Abrahan "palare" Garza
  • Start date
A

Abrahan "palare" Garza

Was anyone else REALLY disappointed when they got their boxset & saw that each CD came in cardboard sleeves? I only got mine to finish my collection of singles. I only needed two... "Suedehead" & "Piccadilly Palare." Also... if they are The Singles 88-91, why is "My Love Life" not included?

MozRacer's Homepage
head.jpg

i think blur released a similar boxed set. i ordered the "popscene" single from someone on eBay, & was really dissapointed when it arrived in a cardboard sleeve. maybe it's done that way to save money & therefore alow the boxset to retail for less.

the cardboard sleeve format saves tons of space (PSB released all of their early singles in thin sleeves), but the singles tend to get worn alot more that way & are a nightmare for hopelessly meticulous collectors like me... -c

blur's boxset

> i think blur released a similar boxed set. i ordered the
> "popscene" single from someone on eBay, & was
> really dissapointed when it arrived in a cardboard sleeve. maybe
> it's done that way to save money & therefore alow the boxset
> to retail for less.

> the cardboard sleeve format saves tons of space (PSB released
> all of their early singles in thin sleeves), but the singles
> tend to get worn alot more that way & are a nightmare for
> hopelessly meticulous collectors like me... -c

I read somewhere that Blur released that boxset because Oasis had released one for each of their first two albums at the same time. Boasting slim line cases, photo sleeves and an interview disc in each, all in a cigarette case.
Morrissey released the first boxset back in 1992? It had more singles and slim line cases. It was 98 dollars last time I saw it. Bith Oasis boxes costed 30 dollars used. I have since seen them on ebay for 3 times that...

MozRacer's HomePage
hand.jpg

Back
Top Bottom