Morrissey spotted at LAX

PeTA encourages vegans to make waves at meat based restaurants. I do the same thing, but don't pay out of pocket. See my awesome blog to learn more: vegantownusa.wordpress.com

Do they also encourage you to make waves at hotels that are shrouded in fur and leather ?
That interview for the wink mag sure made waves didn't it ?
Please take an organic cheese and pickle on a Brazilian mahogany cocktail stick on your way out won't you !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Yes, I saw him at Amalfi Ristorante on Sunday night. It's on N. La Brea. There was no way I was going to go up to him. He didn't look like he was in a good mood and was eating with one guy that did look like a bodyguard. It wasn't Jesse and I don't even know if Jesse is still his main bodyguard. Nancy was nowhere to be seen. I am sure he is pissed that he needs to go back to Europe for extra cash to pay for the Beverly Hills mansion. Word from inside sources is that there is only interest in California and the Northeast for tickets and the Midwest and South "meat belt" of America has no interest anymore. I don't know if we are going to see a USA tour in 2015.

It's ironic that Adam Carolla is part owner of this restaurant.

I can assure you that you did not see Morrissey Sunday night, best regards, Manc Lad

- - - Updated - - -

Hope he has ebola.

Gastroenteritis! Barrett's esophagus! Cancer! Ebola! How long must we listen to this shit, don't give a shit anymore, don't give a shit anymore, shit anymore, shit anymore, shit anymore, shit anymore !

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Manc Lad, does Liam ever tire of you needing to know where morrissey is at all times? Stalker.

I might move to Chicago because I can't afford to buy a house where I live. Do you recommend it? So far, people are telling me to choose Detroit. LOL. But the daytime high is at least higher in Chicago lately. I hope Moz will visit. :)

Doesn't he ever just visit Chicago? He could hang with me...

"...he told me he couldn't because he has ebola." What a dick.:censored:
Also, if you're in LAX, you can take a picture of anybody you want. His bodyguard is a dick, too.:censored::censored:

"...he told me he couldn't because he has ebola." What a dick.:censored:
Also, if you're in LAX, you can take a picture of anybody you want. His bodyguard is a dick, too.:censored::censored:

That's why I think it's fake. I wonder if Cloverdean is a Morrissey insider whose job is to "leak" controlled information about him. I get the oddest vibe from her, I can't f***en figure it out, like what if it's all a setup? He says he's in LA so he can really relax and enjoy Chicago or whatever, a bait and switch employee posing as a fan.

Maybe I'm having one of my "overthinking it" days. I'll be in my decompression chamber lined with tinfoil rocking back and forth while reading The Catcher in the Rye if anyone needs me.

That's why I think it's fake. I wonder if Cloverdean is a Morrissey insider whose job is to "leak" controlled information about him. I get the oddest vibe from her, I can't f***en figure it out, like what if it's all a setup? He says he's in LA so he can really relax and enjoy Chicago or whatever, a bait and switch employee posing as a fan.

Maybe I'm having one of my "overthinking it" days. I'll be in my decompression chamber lined with tinfoil rocking back and forth while reading The Catcher in the Rye if anyone needs me.

No she's just a run of the mill stalker who had the host at the Cat and the Fiddle call her whenever he was there and she would run over. He would always say no photos but she would take them anyway. I'm sure he loved a 300lb Mexican lesbian running towards him crying.

Something about this seems fishy. I'm not convinced he's in la until we have a better sighting.

Commencing anonymous post of someone randomly reading solo who took the time to plug in a Captcha code who will throw Cloverdean: shill under the bus to keep the illusion alive in 5, 4, 3, 2...

Commencing anonymous post of someone randomly reading solo who took the time to plug in a Captcha code who will throw Cloverdean: shill under the bus to keep the illusion alive in 5, 4, 3, 2...

Please stop listening to the voices on your head. Clover dean is a creepy stalker and not working for him.

No she's just a run of the mill stalker who had the host at the Cat and the Fiddle call her whenever he was there and she would run over. He would always say no photos but she would take them anyway. I'm sure he loved a 300lb Mexican lesbian running towards him crying.

Something about this seems fishy. I'm not convinced he's in la until we have a better sighting.

Protip: WHen doing cleanup work, wait a day. Nothing screams DISSOLVE THE SITUATION more than immediately responding. Also, it's not good form to throw "the fat chicks" under the bus while you dissolve your lie because the fat chicks always win and it's not advisable to piss them off while playing "troll." Another tipoff is "sticking to the script." Yes, you've mentioned she pays the Cat and Fiddle host, that was part of the original story. Too Much Information is the hallmark of someone trying to cover something up.

WHy am I teaching you how to be a better liar? :squiffy: Let's go the other direction.

Protip: WHen doing cleanup work, wait a day. Nothing screams DISSOLVE THE SITUATION more than immediately responding. Also, it's not good form to throw "the fat chicks" under the bus while you dissolve your lie because the fat chicks always win and it's not advisable to piss them off while playing "troll." Another tipoff is "sticking to the script." Yes, you've mentioned she pays the Cat and Fiddle host, that was part of the original story. Too Much Information is the hallmark of someone trying to cover something up.

WHy am I teaching you how to be a better liar? :squiffy: Let's go the other direction.

You have serious mental problems. I'm always shocked when your paranoia kicks in overdrive and you become convinced you are right. It scares me that you are out walking the streets and not in a hospital.

You have serious mental problems. I'm always shocked when your paranoia kicks in overdrive and you become convinced you are right. It scares me that you are out walking the streets and not in a hospital.

I could scare you a lot more if you want. :) I could freak you the f*** out.

Sorry for a stupid question, but: Why bodyguard? It's usual practice for LAX for celebrities, or Moz always walks by streets with his personal bodyguard/s?

If Moz is such a hardcore vegetarian why does he go to restaurants that serve meat? This is the guy that makes sure the venues he performs at are meat-free, why would the place he actually chooses to eat be any different?

I could never work out why he was so evangelical in his support of the Cat & Fiddle, and would be perfectly happy drinking there every night whilst they were cooking and serving meat-based dishes a few feet away from him, and yet previously he's cancelled concerts because he can smell food from a hamburger joint opposite the venue, and kicked out members of his band because they've been caught eating meat. His actions are so random and illogical I wonder sometimes if he is entirely sane.

Sorry for a stupid question, but: Why bodyguard? It's usual practice for LAX for celebrities, or Moz always walks by streets with his personal bodyguard/s?

I'm always annoyed that he seemingly can't take a shit without a bodyguard when Oscar winning actors walk through lax all the time with zero security. Hell, even benedict cumberbatch doesn't have a bodyguard.

However, it may have been Damon, who is not his bodyguard, who was with him(and he always is), and the guy who saw him didn't know that.

Morrissey most llikely had minders, as opposed to bodyguards. Minders are more to stop internet people/weirdos from harrassing you in public. Bodyguards are probably more physical

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom