Morrissey Swedish "tour"

This feels like shit...im broke and neeeed these tickets to all the three shows..

I hope atleast the standing tickets to Hovet will not! be sold out before the end of this month..

Last edited:
wow, i see there's still standing tickets for gothenburg at least. would never have expected mozlo to sell out faster than a swedish show. well, the venue is just over half the size of gbg though...

edit: half the size of the venue in gothenburg...not the actual city...if that left anyone confused. ;)

Last edited:
After a time with some money problems i finally got a ticket to Hovet:D

And because of the lack interest from my friends im going alone.

Maybe a some people here are interested in a meeting before the concert and take a few pints with some talking about Morrissey?:D

Wonder what is going on with the Finland dates? Looking to booking my overnight train from Helsinki to St Petersburg!!

i'm planning on going to st .petersburg from helsinki as well by train.. which website are you booking with?

is there an english-speaking website to book finish gigs - the livenation one doesn't give that option and ticketmaster finnish site doesn't list gig....

yes i found that info too (but thanks for the link) just wondered as you said overnight - can't see that option - anyways want to travel during day and see something - yes worth bit extra for 1st class me thinks - compared to uk train prices bit of a bargain really... the visa is going to be big of a nightmare but lots of time to organise it..

A company called Emagine Travel sent me this reply to a query regarding a single ferry crossing to Turku from Stockholm today...

Hi.

Thank you for your enquiry. The price would be Ł21.00 with no cabin on the 07.45 sailing. If you would like to confirm this I would need your full name, nationality, date of birth, and your credit or debit card details. Payment by credit card would be 2.5% charge and debit 0.5%.

Regards
Gill.

i'm doing quite a few uk dates but not any swedish ones.. just fly into finland for two gigs then take train on to petersburg (stay 4-5 days) then back to helsinki by train and back to london....

What to bring -what to wear?

I'm going too see Morrissey for the first time in 10 years this summer, and I need some answers to some important questions.

-What to wear?
-What to bring?

I thought about wearing a moz t-shirt, but someone told me that it's custom to wear a band t-shirt that the artist you really like, will like. In this case a New York Dolls shirt for example.

What to bring. I've thought about a huge stash of Marabou chocolate, as I know he likes it.

I've also thought about giving him a MFF-sweater. Malmö FF - the only football team that counts in Sweden. IF I could get him to put it on on stage it would be classic, since the concert is in Gothenburg. Imagine wearing a Real Madrid shirt in Barcelona. Or perhaps the other way around.

Re: What to bring -what to wear?

I'm going too see Morrissey for the first time in 10 years this summer, and I need some answers to some important questions.

-What to wear?
-What to bring?

I thought about wearing a moz t-shirt, but someone told me that it's custom to wear a band t-shirt that the artist you really like, will like. In this case a New York Dolls shirt for example.

What to bring. I've thought about a huge stash of Marabou chocolate, as I know he likes it.

I've also thought about giving him a MFF-sweater. Malmö FF - the only football team that counts in Sweden. IF I could get him to put it on on stage it would be classic, since the concert is in Gothenburg. Imagine wearing a Real Madrid shirt in Barcelona. Or perhaps the other way around.

Wear a nice t-shirt. I wore my Queen Is Dead t-shirt last time I saw him and he smiled at me. Maybe he just fancied me, I dunno...

And don't bring anything. Only the ultra-mental obsessives bring stuff to gigs for him. You think you're brilliant, 2000 other people are thinking, "What a twat"

Enjoy the gig and go home happy, that's what I say.

Wear a nice t-shirt. I wore my Queen Is Dead t-shirt last time I saw him and he smiled at me. Maybe he just fancied me, I dunno...

And don't bring anything. Only the ultra-mental obsessives bring stuff to gigs for him. You think you're brilliant, 2000 other people are thinking, "What a twat"
Enjoy the gig and go home happy, that's what I say.

Story of my life, really. Note to self: write a song called "I think I'm brilliant, 2000 other people are thinking, "What a twat".

It's a tradition to bring Plopp to the Swedish gigs.

:)

Tags
2009 kulspruta stockholm sweden
Back
Top Bottom