Morrissey to be interviewed on First Wave (Sirius radio) Monday at 3pm (re-edit of old interview)

UPDATE: May 21, 3:45PM

Post from echobunny: "I was listening to first wave the other day and the guy said it was a re-edit of an older interview...."

I'm surprised no one mentioned this. Unless I misunderstood what i heard on the radio, Morrissey will be interviewed on Monday at 3pm on First Wave Radio. I think it Eastern Standard Time, but that too needs to be confirmed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Morrissey to be interviewed on First Wave (Sirius radio) Monday at 3pm

A big ol' hand of Fatima wave to Richard. :cool:

8pm? I hope somebody tapes it, I gotta work.

can't find mention of this on the internets? false alarm?

No they were promoting it on First Wave over the weekend. Richard Blade's show "This is the Day" which starts at 3PM EST, just said that everyday this week at 3 pm he will broadcast an interview with Morrissey, that's all. No idea if it's an old one or a new one.

Kinda seems like it, it's not on their website. When Andy Rourke was on they promoted it like crazy. Maybe just an old interview, which half the time is amazingly and currently relevant in a weird way. :p

http://www.siriusxm.com/1stwave

I was listening to first wave the other day and the guy said it was a re-edit of an older interview....

echobunny

Re: Article: Morrissey to be interviewed on First Wave (Sirius radio) Monday at 3pm (

It would be nice if it was the old Richard Blade/KROQ interview from Feb. 1990. I haven't heard that in a dog's age. I have it on an old cassette tape somewhere (bought mail-order from a bloke in Welwyn Garden City!) Happy days; (Aside from the shit ones.)

Heard it today ,w`Richard Blade giving the B.D salute ,followed by a min or so of an interview , played " suedehead " may have come on for one more pt.
seems like its going to be handed out little each day, I never heard it before
so its cool just to hear him speaking on my radio at work ("first wave" play's HSIN wayy too much) and yet, its the only station that you can turn on and know you will hear him

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom