Morrissey's blog!

If this happens it will kick copious amounts of ass.
So much ass that it makes it nearly impossible for it to happen because there's just not enough ass in existence.

Don't hold yer breath.

XD

I dunno... I've got a lot of ass for kicking. I never thought it would come in handy like this.

Edit: I just saw the date on this. No blog happened... Despite my large amounts of ass.

:[

Last edited:
I'll keep my eyes peeled but he's so secretive and eccentric I just can't imagine him even using the word, "blog". It can't be in his vocabulary.

I'll keep my eyes peeled but he's so secretive and eccentric I just can't imagine him even using the word, "blog". It can't be in his vocabulary.

I don't know. He says "blah" a lot. I bet he could work in a G rather easily.

He probably already has one. He's posing as an American secretary or some damn thing. Try piginapoke.blogspot.com maybe.

Why not use a question mark instead of an exclamation?

to you know, not waste people's time.

Yes, mell. I blame you for all the time I've wasted on solo. Boo! Boo! You and you're damned punctuation have foiled me again! *shakes fist*

I cant really see him doing it,what I could see is another form of promotion,or way of releasing news.maybe a "blog" but ghost written by someone from the record company,more along the lines of the statements that at posted on true to you,and I don't see it being kept up well,his myspace page has never really been run well.

Maybe the same person that wrote Sweetie Pie.

correct. what would he call it though? this should obviously be a poll!

MORRISSEY HAS FINALLY CREATE HIS OWN BLOG ON LIVEJOURNAL!

http://mr-morrissey.livejournal.com/
No not really:D;) but someone on LJ has written a blog pretending to be morrissey--and I think he/she did it quite well..i lol`d quite a lot...
found that why searching formorrissey related sites there

he/she has written 3 pages...........edit: and since yesterday has started again writing...after a year break

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom