Morrissey's Paramours

LA90004

While giving my office a much needed cleaning I was listening to "Everyday is Like Sunday" and the line "share some greased tea with me" got me to wondering about with whom Morrissey has most enjoyed spending time over the past decades.

While I love his music, I don't closely follow the details of his love life. Can you help me fill in a time line of his boyfriends? Being a girl I don't expect that I can mold myself into someone he would be interested in but it would be fun to study the list, maybe to do a regression analysis of the data to come up with the statistical probability of my ever sharing a cup of tea with him.

So year(s), name, paramours age at time, nationality, hottness, etc. would be useful.

While I love his music, I don't closely follow the details of his love life. Can you help me fill in a time line of his boyfriends?

Morrissey's gay? Ew. I'mma stop listening to his music now. Kthx.

it would be fun to study the list, maybe to do a regression analysis of the data to come up with the statistical probability of my ever sharing a cup of tea with him.

:squiffy:

While giving my office a much needed cleaning I was listening to "Everyday is Like Sunday" and the line "share some greased tea with me" got me to wondering about with whom Morrissey has most enjoyed spending time over the past decades.

While I love his music, I don't closely follow the details of his love life. Can you help me fill in a time line of his boyfriends? Being a girl I don't expect that I can mold myself into someone he would be interested in but it would be fun to study the list, maybe to do a regression analysis of the data to come up with the statistical probability of my ever sharing a cup of tea with him.

So year(s), name, paramours age at time, nationality, hottness, etc. would be useful.

I can save you some time.

The statistical probabilty is zero.

Sorted.

WTF? So basically you either want to start ''is morrissey gay and who has he f***ed thread'' Or you seriously think that you may be having him over for a pot of tea?

I can save you some time.

The statistical probabilty is zero.

Sorted.

Well Alan Bennet, but that relationship was clearly platonic. Anyway, he spent the night in bed with Marriane Faithfull the other night in Brussels or something.

Well Alan Bennet, but that relationship was clearly platonic. Anyway, he spent the night in bed with Marianne Faithfull the other night in Brussels or something.

I'd share tea and/or bed with either of those two. I doubt there'd be any naughty business but they'd be great company. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom