Morrissey's Shoes

barenstank

More like cow-pie...
The last 3 times I saw him on stage he was wearing shoes that looked exactly like these.
Can anyone confirm that these are them?
fileCRtyW.jpg.zoom.jpg

http://www.mooshoes.com/invoice_variant.cgi?rm=edit&product_id=218096

I should hope not....

they are quite awful, but i'm sure Morrissey could pull them off

Well I must say they looked better in person but the style was the same so i thought maybe it just isn't a great picture.

I don't care what kind of shoes he wears he could wear plastic jellies on his feet and i'd still worship and adore him. He can wear what he wants, do what he wants and be who he wants.....

I don't care what kind of shoes he wears he could wear plastic jellies on his feet and i'd still worship and adore him. He can wear what he wants, do what he wants and be who he wants.....
I doubt that, some how....what if he turned out to be a kiddie fiddler in flip flops:eek:

yay, a thread about his shoes.... brown brogues are my all time favorite, i remember him in a interview talking about his 'new vice', which is now expensive buckle shoes, but that was long ago. I like his boots in the "november" video, as i had a pair at the time and i remember seeing the vid and going "look he is wearing my boots". Doctor Martens, those ankle boot ones, with the band of padding around the top, i've had several pairs of these.

I doubt that, some how....what if he turned out to be a kiddie fiddler in flip flops:eek:

yay, a thread about his shoes.... brown brogues are my all time favorite, i remember him in a interview talking about his 'new vice', which is now expensive buckle shoes, but that was long ago. I like his boots in the "november" video, as i had a pair at the time and i remember seeing the vid and going "look he is wearing my boots". Doctor Martens, those ankle boot ones, with the band of padding around the top, i've had several pairs of these.

:eek:.......NOT NICE......he can wear flip flops though:p

What exactly are brogues again?

alright... those aren't too good looking

Oooh... wingtips, you mean. Spectator wingtips, in the first case. Although those look like they're women's shows, and is that a Chanel logo?

My DH likes wingtips. But he's the type who turns into a circa-1900 barrister when drunk.

alright... those aren't too good looking

I thought so too, but i bet tmyem loves em:D

Oooh... wingtips, you mean. Spectator wingtips, in the first case. Although those look like they're women's shows, and is that a Chanel logo?

My DH likes wingtips. But he's the type who turns into a circa-1900 barrister when drunk.

I don't know what they are, i just googled them and that's what i got....but one of them is designer, the b/w ones. I would not wear those, no way...

Well, I've always seen "brogues" referred to in British books... now I know what they mean... here, they're wingtips. My, the wonders of our many-faceted English language.

Brogues were stout leather shoes from Ireland or Scotland - the word is derived from the Gaelic for Shoe. A full brogue has the toe and side and heel decorated with punched and serrated leather.

Brogues come in the Closed front Oxford style or the open front Derby style

Derby's have eyelet tabs stitched on the top of the vamp, called an open front type. most are double stitched and double soled available in plain, full brogue and semi brogue styles.

(I didn't actually know all that btw...just a quick cut 'n paste job!)

Back
Top Bottom