MOVED: Just to assure Moz that all my posts are suitable for Vegans

Since I have been assured that Moz devours my posts perhaps I should assure Moz that all my posts are Veggie/Vegan friendly.
To comply with new European Legislation I'd better list the typical ingredients of a Reggie Pepper (tm) Post.

40% General Nonsense
20% General Ignorance
15% Unwitty Puns
10% Self Effacing Comments
10% Spelling Mistakes
5% Scottish Idiom

!CANNOT GUARANTEE NUT FREE AS I WAS EATING A SNICKERS AS I TYPED THIS!

Reg

that's clever, I'm impressed!

love

Grim

I think your posts are packed with Nutty Goodness©. :D

the title did it for me! Who needs fillings?

love

Grim

He who laughs last, needs fillings

I'm faltered nevertheless!

Reg

Re: He who laughs last, needs fillings

I'm faltered nevertheless!

Reg

like I've always said, "If you can keep your legs when all around are losing theirs, then someone's watered down your drink!" Or was that Keats?

love

Grim

That was Kipling who wrote exceedingly good poetry

Anyways Grim you always reminded me of Byron...
"Mad, Bad, & Dangerous to Know"

Reg

Re: That was Kipling who wrote exceedingly good poetry

Anyways Grim you always reminded me of Byron...
"Mad, Bad, & Dangerous to Know"

Reg

bugger I thought I was Shelley, (Percy not Mary btw). Still it's worth adding to my cv, not much call for a byron lookylikeys at the kiss-a-gram shop 'round these parts but you never know.
I'm deeply 'Moved:'

love

Grim
P.s. I'm trying to think of which box I can put you in, but I left my witty thinking cap on the bus last Wednesday, sorry. I'll think up a witty retort later. But don't wait up, it's on the back boiler & I've only got a shilling worth o gas left.

Do you remember Shelley?

With Hywel "squidly diddly" Bennet? he was aye stuck for a shilling for the gas too, blimmin' workshy, overeducated, over intelligent layabout! God he was a personal rolemodel for me in the 70s and 80s!

Whistles Shelly theme tune - Dooh dah dah dee da doh

Reg

Re: Do you remember Shelley?

With Hywel "squidly diddly" Bennet? he was aye stuck for a shilling for the gas too, blimmin' workshy, overeducated, over intelligent layabout! God he was a personal rolemodel for me in the 70s and 80s!

Whistles Shelly theme tune - Dooh dah dah dee da doh

Reg

Well I don't wish to pull rank on your sir! But I'm gonna.
I remember him back in the 60's (it's all lies I saw it on telly & in them days it took neigh on 10 years to get from cinema screen to small screen) so it was actually in the 70's (is my rank blown now?).
'The Family Way'. (Not that I'm claiming it as a role-model scenario - if you are unaccustomed to it, he had difficulty in 'raisng the flag' in the Queen & country dept, if you follow me, if you do can you please explain it to me, I'm lost).

love

Grim

you can pull your rank all night long!

you are indeed more steeped in nitty gritty British Drama than I! his problems remind me of a joke i once made up...

Did you hear about the joiner who couldn't get wood? he used MDF!

well i thought it funny but i was drinking heavily at the time!

Reg

You can avoid arguments with the Mrs. about lifting

the toilet seat just by using the sink.

Re: MOVED: top tips

hmmn sound advice, now were would one find a Mrs?

love

Grim

Re: MOVED: top tips

should one stand or sit at the sink, this is far more complicated than I can make it, ever!

love

Grim

Use tip toes or get a couple of yellow pages to stand on ( if you miss then they will be yellow pages).

Or get a stool to stand or knee on.

Back
Top Bottom