Moz in Camden last night

Just because someone else put it on Twitter doesn't mean I think it's ok or will do it myself, does it? I doubt the person who put it on there was either of the people in the photo & it linked to the Facebook page. They'd probably been 'stalking'. Sorry, I just think it's a bit weird.

But why come on here and say it exists here and there but yet won't give a link, I mean if it's on an open twitter/facebook account then the person obviously wants the picture to be seen

It's like me saying, I have the details of morrisseys next concert, I've found the signed document on somebody's twitter but I'm not sharing the link as it's weird

I can understand where your coming from but then why not saying anything.

Also why not just save the picture and upload it to the frink thread, as there must be thousands of people on that thread that haven't given their permission for a photo to be published

Last edited:
But why come on here and say it exists here and there but yet won't give a link, I mean if it's on an open twitter/facebook account then the person obviously wants the picture to be seen

It's like me saying, I have the details of morrisseys next concert, I've found the signed document on somebody's twitter but I'm not sharing the link as it's weird

I can understand where your coming from but then why not saying anything.

No it isn't, that's ridiculous. Morrissey wants fans to go to his shows so people need to know about them. Just because somebody hasn't got a closed Facebook page doesn't necessarily mean they want their photo all over another website. I wasn't trying to get one up on anyone, I was just saying there is a photo. I don't know why it means so much to everyone. He was sitting in a pub, he wasn't out dogging!

Yes that's right, I thought I'd pretend I'd seen it. When one of you ups your stalking game and finds it, it's Morrissey sitting between a young girl and a boy.

I'll believe it when I see it. So why is it that you have seen it then? Are you a friend of the person who met him? Or did you just happend to see it on twitter?

No it isn't, that's ridiculous. Morrissey wants fans to go to his shows so people need to know about them. Just because somebody hasn't got a closed Facebook page doesn't necessarily mean they want their photo all over another website. I wasn't trying to get one up on anyone, I was just saying there is a photo. I don't know why it means so much to everyone. He was sitting in a pub, he wasn't out dogging!

No my point with my example was that with your theory it would be wrong to post the picture of the signed document as it wouldn't be right posting somebody's "private" picture

Like I've said if it really exists then post it in the frink thread, as knowbody would really object to that I don't think

Also it's just good to see recent pics of Moz, you must have been pretty desperate to see if you went looking for it, unless your a friend of the person

I'll believe it when I see it. So why is it that you have seen it then? Are you a friend of the person who met him? Or did you just happend to see it on twitter?

Ha, it doesn't really bother me whether you believe me or not! I saw it on Twitter. I've already said that. Sorry I haven't devoted my entire life to hunting down photographs of Morrissey but somebody just 'retweeted' on there. I'm not friends with the people who met him. Like I said, they look like teenagers. I'm 26. Anyway, I'm done, I'm not arguing over this.

No my point with my example was that with your theory it would be wrong to post the picture of the signed document as it wouldn't be right posting somebody's "private" picture

Like I've said if it really exists then post it in the frink thread, as knowbody would really object to that I don't think

Also it's just good to see recent pics of Moz, you must have been pretty desperate to see if you went looking for it, unless your a friend of the person

Oh for f***s sake. I didn't search for it. SOMEBODY RETWEETED IT. Why would I search for something I didn't know existed? I'm the 'desperate' one, yet it's everyone else who can't seem to let it go.

I made a Wensleydale and Marmite sandwich earlier. It was very nice. It was bloody delicious. Nowt to do with this current exchange, just thought I'd let you know.

P.

I made a Wensleydale and Marmite sandwich earlier. It was very nice. It was bloody delicious. Nowt to do with this current exchange, just thought I'd let you know.

P.

What type of bread? Is there a picture as well? Ha

If it doesn't make sense, it's probably not true as JJ (Judge Judy, who else?) says.

ffs

168418_483969676469_507131469_6460996_284180_n.jpg

Can't bear to hear you guys bitching about it for one post more.

164588_483973081469_507131469_6461041_7459187_n.jpg

Last edited:
I like the pic!

RorschachAndProzac, I don't think you are very popular on this site...The picture has been posted anyway, which you could have saved us all the time and patience

Last edited by a moderator:

P.

Ooh, that sounds lovely! Can I ask your opinion of Wensleydale with cranberries? Normally, I don't like "mucked about" cheese, but I find this to be an honourable exception. :yum:

Ooh, that sounds lovely! Can I ask your opinion of Wensleydale with cranberries? Normally, I don't like "mucked about" cheese, but I find this to be an honourable exception. :yum:

Berries are the Devil's haemmorhoids. Avoid. All those gritty bits of cack. No thank you, Mrs.

P.

Thankyou media whore

Back
Top Bottom