Moz on Letterman 25th June

I am indebted to whom ever gave this information. I have been kicking myself for not seeing Morrissey on Jimmy Kimmel.

Am I the only one who never has met anyone who thinks that Letterman is funny...?

Re: David Letterman

I went there last time he played.. Unfort I was 15 min late to get there so I just waited outside for my friends but it was well worth it. I met nicholas cage an moz's band except gary.... I got there autographs an a pic with boz! Such a nice guy! An when moz came out I got a great pic of him gettin in the car. This year I'm goin up early so I can see them go in an then going inside to watch the show haahah. Be like me an take off of work hahah. Whatev you choose...Good luck

Thanks for responding. I'm glad to hear you had a nice encounter with his band. I saw Boz Boorer greeting a fan before the Radio City Show in 2004.

Am I the only one who never has met anyone who thinks that Letterman is funny...?

12:30 Letterman was a genius.

11:30 Letterman is as funny as a battered mailbox.

The same thing will happen to Conan if he moves up an hour.

The question is then; who watches his show?

Or maybe this question is better, why are some pay channels broadcasting his show, one year after they were first aired, in the middle of the night?

Old thoughtless people watch his show

12:30 Letterman was a genius.

11:30 Letterman is as funny as a battered mailbox.

The same thing will happen to Conan if he moves up an hour.

I liked Letterman, when he was dropping watermelons and TVs off the roof. I don't know if it's me, but it seems like everything in that show is so scheduled and lacking in any feeling of sponteneity and regard for the audience response that Letterman is ticking them off his list until he can go home.

"here's where Regis Philbin comes running in and throwing wheat thins at people. Here's where I pause for Paul to play zippy music while the audience claps along. once the applause dies down, i make a crack about Regis. the audience laughs..."

Conan is already going the route of being tired. it started when Andy left, but i think that Craig Ferguson really highlights the fact that he needs to come up with something other than Pamela Anderson boob jokes.

David Letterman looks like a corpse now. :eek:

A corpse would be a better host for that show..... at least it'd be entertaining to watch the corpse rott infront of our eyes.

I think I'll stop by tomorrow and ask for a ticket. Has anyone done that before?

I think I'll stop by tomorrow and ask for a ticket. Has anyone done that before?

yeah you can do that, and then they draw your name randomly i think...

i wonder if they'd release tickets to julia again for tty "members"

yeah you can do that, and then they draw your name randomly i think...

i wonder if they'd release tickets to julia again for tty "members"

probably not. the novelty of having 100 m-soLowers running back and reporting on a brand new song that is about how mean we are to him has worn off.

Back
Top Bottom