Kristeen to sing with Moz on Letterman

i wonder what will happen to her career after the whole morrissey thing...i mean, she can't tour with him forever. it must be really depressing to have to rely on somebody else in order to pursure your passion/dream.
i wonder if she would be his permanent opening act forever. that'd be so depressing for her.

i've been wondering the same thing...yikes

Jesus, what is with people around here? You can think for yourself, have your own opinion and yes, still be a Morrissey fan. Must I like everything he does? Saying you prefer one song to another is not negative. It is your opinion to which you are entitled.

-Vaux

I love it when people go out of the mainstream with their opinions..... but sometimes people can sound a little too whinny when all they do is bitch and complain. ;)

Last edited:
Jesus, what is with people around here? You can think for yourself, have your own opinion and yes, still be a Morrissey fan. Must I like everything he does? Saying you prefer one song to another is not negative. It is your opinion to which you are entitled.

-Vaux

I thought I was agreeing with you. I'm sorry I didn't word it correctly. :rolleyes: The "negative" part was about carrying Kristeen Young. The fact that she has gained fans as a result of Morrissey's extremely generous support seems to be lost on her, judging from her sarcastic comments from the stage. I have come to realize that this is her idea of humor, but it's mildly annoying.

I think you're senstive to some issue that I wasn't even suggesting, that we should all agree with Morrissey. I didn't say or intend that.

MozFather, altogether now: "ALL YOU NEED IS ME" and you've carried Kristeenyoung long enough.

Looks like a double espresso morning. BAH!

-Vaux

You're correct, why does he feel like he must force her onto his fans? Lets all face it SHE STINKS! Thats all there is too it. You may say you like her and i'm sorry for you, but I'll admit when I hear good music and that is not it. More like a lamb at the slaughter house! Not only do I have to hear her wreched "music" at every single show, but now she is going to ruin a perfectly good Morrissey song? (I'll admit not the best of choice for the show, but I'll take what I can get) AGHH, I don't even want to watch now, it's ruined. I'll join you with a double espresso....BAH! Indeed!

We all know Morrissey's dubious taste at times!!! STILL YOU f***ING WOULD WOULDN'T YOU?

And don't start about the Meg White!

Kristeen is very nervous on stage... still, after years of doing this. You can see it in the way she does her little water bottle scoop-and-drop, and her posture is just tense. Plus, she's said as much in interviews. Poor thing- she's in a hard position- playing to people who either don't bother to sit and listen, or who just want her to hurry up and finish.

Unfortunately I missed her entire set in Vegas, but in Indy she did really well and loosened up in front of a crowd that was respectful and interested. I was so proud of my Hoosier neighbors... atypical Hoosiers they were!

I thought I was agreeing with you. I'm sorry I didn't word it correctly. :rolleyes: The "negative" part was about carrying Kristeen Young. The fact that she has gained fans as a result of Morrissey's extremely generous support seems to be lost on her, judging from her sarcastic comments from the stage. I have come to realize that this is her idea of humor, but it's mildly annoying.

I think you're senstive to some issue that I wasn't even suggesting, that we should all agree with Morrissey. I didn't say or intend that.

I understand that you were agreeing with me. My point is you don't need to apologize for it! Saying you like All You Need Is Me better than the song Morrissey wants to release need not have a caveat attached to it.

I'm touchy because it seems to me one needs to walk on egg shells here when they are simply stating their likes and dislikes. I'm with you 100% bro...

-Vaux

"I love it when people go out of the mainstream with their opinions..... but sometimes people can sound a little too whinny when all they do is bitch and complain."

Kind of like, umm, Ann Coulter? Sometime soon, you really need to explain this fixation because I'm not getting it. Is it meant to be ironic or are you just an obsessed fan of a rabid right wing authoress?

-Vaux

We all know Morrissey's dubious taste at times!!! STILL YOU f***ING WOULD WOULDN'T YOU?

And don't start about the Meg White!

Yes and yes.

I actually don't mind "The Orphans" cd. She has some good songs, enough to play for less than an hour. Why she chooses the songs she does is quite honestly beyond me. Anyone, back to bending her over the keyboard...

-Vaux

Hopefully some kind soul will put this up on youtube or something, should be great.

THe only thing is that, we'll have to put up with Bruce Willis and Tony Parker for the entire show until Moz comes on.....also diving dogs :rolleyes:

I just hope that Moz does come on...... Up until yesterday, Julie Chen - Host of Birg Brother and Early Show was supposed to be on that night and she just got bumped to the 28th .....this is shocking because Julie happens to be the wife of the Vice President of Viacom Les Moonves.....viacom owns CBS

"I love it when people go out of the mainstream with their opinions..... but sometimes people can sound a little too whinny when all they do is bitch and complain."

Kind of like, umm, Ann Coulter? Sometime soon, you really need to explain this fixation because I'm not getting it. Is it meant to be ironic or are you just an obsessed fan of a rabid right wing authoress?

-Vaux

It's 50% Ironic and 50% Honest.... What can I say, I have a Bleeding Liberal heart, a Goldwater Libertarian mind and a Pat Buchanan Conservative personality..... I'm a ball of confusion.

One thing's for sure though.... it is impossible for me to not love a woman who has things like this to say.........

"If Liberals were prevented from ever calling Republicans dumb, they would be robbed of half their arguments. To be sure, they would still have racist, homophobe, facsist, ugly and a few other highly nuanced arguments in the quiver. But the loss of "DUMB" would nearly cripple them."

"Bill Clinton is in love with the erect penis"...."he masturbates into sinks"

"Even Islamic Terrorists don't hate America like Liberals do. they don't have the energy. If they had that much energy, they'd have indoor plumbing by now."

"Anorexics never have boyfriends. That's one way to know you dont' have anorexia, if you have a boyfriend"

Pat Buchanan is more Libertarian than Republican. I consider myself an independent with liberal leanings but also Libertarian sensibilities. So, I actually understand where you're coming from.

Still, some of those quotes are downright hateful, no?

"Even Islamic Terrorists don't hate America like Liberals do. they don't have the energy. If they had that much energy, they'd have indoor plumbing by now."

I mean ouch! I'm a liberal leaning indepedent and I love America. Not necessarily our foreign policy, President, and tons of other things; however, having spent nearly 16 years living in Saudi Arabia (my dad worked for Bechtal) I very much appreciate America and our freedoms.

-Vaux

Pat Buchanan is more Libertarian than Republican. I consider myself an independent with liberal leanings but also Libertarian sensibilities. So, I actually understand where you're coming from.

Still, some of those quotes are downright hateful, no?

I mean ouch! I'm a liberal leaning indepedent and I love America. Not necessarily our foreign policy, President, and tons of other things; however, having spent nearly 16 years living in Saudi Arabia (my dad worked for Bechtal) I very much appreciate America and our freedoms.

-Vaux

i lived in India for 6 years... and one thing I do appreciate about America is the plumbing! And the clean air... pollution in Asia is incredibly horrible... and whole foods... its really very easy to be a healthy vegan in new york compared with so many other places. And given my political views - presidents, foreign policy, exploitation and many many other things... we MUST have it very good on these redeeming points or i would not be here saying one nice word.

The USA is covered with a lot of untouched natural land and preserves, parks, and wildlife/nature sanctuaries....
in that sense we are very very lucky.

i could not help but say that even though it digresses. As for Anne Coulter... well, I understand where DAnn is coming from too... but I think that perhaps I hope that you can find another woman to admire because her horribleness just seems so revolting.

The thing I never understand, as a woman - and I really don't want a lecture on this... but for a woman to be considered powerful or strong or "having something to say" in a way she always has to in a way act like a man... not even male as in YANG but like a man... and I don't even think that most "manly traits" are even male... but just conditioning of an idea of how to deal with male energy.

maybe i am getting a little bit confusing now.
maybe because i am confused? :confused:

Im looking forward to it, the audience recordings are crap. And I must say Im intrigued to see Kristeen mixed in, somehow....

Im looking forward to it, the audience recordings are crap. And I must say Im intrigued to see Kristeen mixed in, somehow....

i also can't wait to see it... i am actually tempted to head over there and see if i can get a standby ticket or shake mozzas hand as he comes out after the performance. speaking of which - what time is the music segment of the filming? anybody have any idea?

Back
Top Bottom