My Interview With !Viva Hate!

I have a question!

How does someone who claims they are a budding author not understand the concept of a figure of speech?
tell that to your dad :lbf:

@fren
Out of curiosity, what music do you listen to other than Moz?
Thanks for the question, fren. My top 10 are:
1. Morrissey
2. The Smiths
3. The Fall
4. Joy Division
5. The Stooges
6. The Who
7. Small Faces
8. The Kinks
9. Roxy Music
10. David Bowie (Before he became cringe and bluepilled in the 1980s. His best album is unsurprisingly from when he was most based - Station to Station)

What about you?

Thanks for the question, fren. My top 10 are:
1. Morrissey
2. The Smiths
3. The Fall
4. Joy Division
5. The Stooges
6. The Who
7. Small Faces
8. The Kinks
9. Roxy Music
10. David Bowie (Before he became cringe and bluepilled in the 1980s. His best album is unsurprisingly from when he was most based - Station to Station)

What about you?

Based. :hearteyecat:

Thank you, fren! Why don't you like The Fall, Joy Division or the Small Faces though? This Nation's Saving Grace, Hex Education Hour, Perverted by Language, Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake, Unknown Pleasure and Closer are some of the greatest albums ever. Not to mention Mark E. Smith, Ian Curtis, and at the very least, Kenney Jones were/are based and redpilled.

Thank you, fren! Why don't you like The Fall, Joy Division or the Small Faces though? This Nation's Saving Grace, Hex Education Hour, Perverted by Language, Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake, Unknown Pleasure and Closer are some of the greatest albums ever. Not to mention Mark E. Smith, Ian Curtis, and at the very least, Kenney Jones were/are based and redpilled.
*Enduction
*Pleasures

Just not quite my tempo.

*Pleasures
*Enduction
Clearly a typo.
Fair enough. Despite listening to it many, many times, (and it's a fairly long album) I've always referred to it as "education." My excuse is that I have autism, and "enduction" isn't a word. What's your excuse for every word you've ever misspelled, baldy?

Uh no not really. I just think if you're gonna namedrop classic albums you should at least name them properly.
>Uh no not really
2f7.jpg

Clearly a typo.
Fair enough. Despite listening to it many, many times, (and it's a fairly long album) I've always referred to it as "education." My excuse is that I have autism, and "enduction" isn't a word. What's your excuse for every word you've ever misspelled, baldy?

>Uh no not really
2f7.jpg

ooh so clever wow really edgy

Back
Top Bottom