My Interview With !Viva Hate!

You listened without comprehension.

I gave Piccadilly Palare a 10/10.

Such A Little Thing is such a stupid thing.

I never said I didn’t like November Spawned a Monster because of the gay video. I said it didn’t help.

I’m aware of what he did live.

I never said I dislike Morrissey because of gay elements. I said I dislike specific “gay” elements such as that horrible music video.
I think I got hypnotized by the story of the wookie interpretive dancing to Let Me Kiss You.

What. The. f***.

LOL..I think you're being upstaged...ahhnestly, it was a good attempt, I liked the background techno music actually, but it was too loud & smothered the actual voice so I couldn't actually tell what Chameleon was saying...apart from the occasional word...actually.

LOL..I think you're being upstaged...ahhnestly, it was a good attempt, I liked the background techno music actually, but it was too loud & smothered the actual voice so I couldn't actually tell what Chameleon was saying...apart from the occasional word...actually.

The only bit I understood was about Gwen Stefani :disrelieved:

I was inspired by this.
‘If You Talk About Me, You Can Go Viral For A Day Because That’s How Relevant I Am,’

Going viral for a day was the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I upstaged @!Viva Hate!

I was inspired by this.
‘If You Talk About Me, You Can Go Viral For A Day Because That’s How Relevant I Am,’

Going viral for a day was the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I upstaged @!Viva Hate!

You didn’t. Lol. You failed because no one could understand what you were staying. You had one chance and you blew it. You come at the Queen, you best not miss. You missed.

I just made a response to your last reply and wound up talking about milk, cereal and ice cream for ten minutes. I think the world can live without that but I'll try again.

I just made a response to your last reply and wound up talking about milk, cereal and ice cream for ten minutes. I think the world can live without that but I'll try again.

No! That sounds great as long as you don’t edit your voice again!

I am beginning to think that I fall somewhere on the spectrum as I am appreciating this guy's communication skills more and more, fren. It is the perfect combination of disconnected fanciful thinking mixed with razor sharp insights. My only wish would be for Viva to teach him how to use that voice recording thing. I need to mainline this guy straight into my brain!

doh:
Barnaby, the "PERFECT":popcorn:
combination of 'disconnected fanciful thinking' mixed with 'razor sharp insights'...I assume about the fuddy duddy 'human condition'.doh: Barnaby are you bingeing on Dr Phil again?:neutral:

you are going to 'MAINLINE' this dude into you Barnaby? right off the bat FFS:grin:

doh:
Barnaby, the "PERFECT":popcorn:
combination of 'disconnected fanciful thinking' mixed with 'razor sharp insights'...I assume about the fuddy duddy 'human condition'.doh: Barnaby are you bingeing on Dr Phil again?:neutral:

you are going to 'MAINLINE' this dude into you Barnaby? right off the bat FFS:grin:

Ewe.

I'm sure you're aware of Jackie Stallone's Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling.
Do not make me bring that back because I will Hulk Hogan Leg Drop you.
This gonna happen to you...
3560D949-E42F-4C35-A343-DED72307BFCA.gif

Back
Top Bottom