Flax

...but not Hand In Glove! :p

774c_1.JPG

...but not Hand In Glove! :p

774c_1.JPG

Shhhushhh! Oh bugger I've been outbid (for now) :D

love

Grim
P.s. it's not right you can't see who's bidding anymore, cos if it's someone I know I usually arrange something with them, no point having a massive bidding war with a mate eh?

i really like the look of it .... checks wallet

I think you ought to be saving up for something ***bloody hell can't think of owt*** oh oh yeah yes your wedding anniversary is just around the corner, so no need to bother throwing your money away on an unofficial flexy disc that will probably melt in your hot summer over there in the warm 1/2 of our beloved country! :cool:

love

Grim

Shhhushhh! Oh bugger I've been outbid (for now) :D

love

Grim
P.s. it's not right you can't see who's bidding anymore, cos if it's someone I know I usually arrange something with them, no point having a massive bidding war with a mate eh?

Oh sorry!!
didn't know you were keeping an eye on it!:p

I promise I won't bid though

Don't bid very much for it, there are a ton of these out there for totally random songs. They are from a Russian music club and aren't official.

can someone give a link so I can see how much this goes for?

Try the ebay search function for "smiths" and "william" and start scrolling :)

Try it for "morissey" every now and then to see some stuff go with no or few bidders. Bargains galore!

I've got a ton of those, but it's the first time I see this picture sleeve.

As Beau said, don't bid too much on these. Most of the time they don't even have the full songs on them because they can't support more than something like 3 minutes of music.

I actually should get rid of mine.

Stephane

Obviously no one is heeding the warnings that this is worthless, badly produced and poor quality... an hour and a half to go its £27!

Hi,

It went for £33.00.
A bit much but it is quite an unusual item. I have a couple myself - Bigmouth and Girlfriend in a Coma I think.

Cheers,
Del.

Back
Top Bottom