New Morrissey promo photo by Sam Rayner; Germaine Greer...?

37186821716_795e86f99a_o.jpg

new promotional photograph by the boy, shot at Le Fabrique.

Photo posted in the NME single article with credit info:

Morrissey, 2017 Credit: Sam Rayner/Press

Alternate version posted by unloveable:

40752_morrissey_press_germaine_greer.jpg

Last edited:
It's a little bit of airbrushing and practically everyone who is on the cover of a magazine, LP cover, movie poster etc has it. However the overreaction here is as usual hysterical, Uncle f***tard leading the charge, as usual. Get a life you dumpster fire of a man.
People are entitled to their opinion without getting attacked for it. Same for me and you.

I don't think she's into Botox or Photoshop....so....he might want to revise that wish or stop with the face-fillers...I assume it's vegan cosmetic surgery not baby placenta or animals or some such horrors.. he looks weird.

It's literally a 10 min photoshop job from the Samster and you know that. Nice avatar BTW ;-)

People are entitled to their opinion without getting attacked for it. Same for me and you.

For sure, but some of those 'opinions' are so predictable you could time an egg by them.

Reckon at least the rumors that Uncle Steve got an interlocking "LA" tattoo were false.

How so? You can't see the sex-doll's arse in this photo? Is this some sort of Fleshlight Morrissey merchandise? It's obviously not a real photo of a real person. I thought they'd banned all this stuff but looks like a prototype was photo'd in the lab in China before production was stopped. It would have made a nice add on to the 'bundles'. Multi-coloured vinyl & blow-up latex Morrissey Sex Doll....LOL!

Because he is a desperate, childish, narcissist, who knows nothing about real life.

I'm curious to know what you believe real life is?
I could have chosen 1/1000 of the comments that have been posted the past 12 hours. I just ran ou of patience on yours. Lotto.
What do you all do for a living?
Anything useful?

Tay Tay's use of repetition on her last single I found interesting.

Current YouTube viewing figures:

'Look What You Made Me Do': 410,708,711
'Spend The Day In Bed': 46,824

The sad thing is that Morrissey probably imagines he' entitled to those views...Tay is grappling with a level of Fame that Morrissey constantly fantasised about, dreamed about but never achieved because...he isn't a *star*, but she is....let's see how many views he gets after Day 1....

Morrissey is modelling his *permanently surprised face* in this photo...Tay Tay ain't havin it....

The sad thing is that Morrissey probably imagines he' entitled to those views...Tay is grappling with a level of Fame that Morrissey constantly fantasised about, dreamed about but never achieved because...he isn't a *star*, but she is....let's see how many views he gets after Day 1....

Morrissey is modelling his *permanently surprised face* in this photo...Tay Tay ain't havin it....

enjoy Andy

Ooh, Brum Boy, you are such a meanie about Morrissey! Do you not have much to do in your life? Were you the school bully? Or were you badly bullied? It's one of the two isn't it?

How so? You can't see the sex-doll's arse in this photo? Is this some sort of Fleshlight Morrissey merchandise? It's obviously not a real photo of a real person. I thought they'd banned all this stuff but looks like a prototype was photo'd in the lab in China before production was stopped. It would have made a nice add on to the 'bundles'. Multi-coloured vinyl & blow-up latex Morrissey Sex Doll....LOL!
Can I get one black on the outside?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom